*1 year later*

Daryl and I have became steady. Merle gets a kick out of our relationship. Merle does not live with Daryl anymore, he lives with one if his many whores. Daryl kept getting abused by his dad, I kept telling him to come live with me. He would stay over sometimes but never more than 2 nights.

"Daryl please?" I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Vi this is a big step okay? I don't wanna rush." He whispered in my ear.

"I have more than one room. Please Daryl?" This is the hundredth time I have asked.

"If I say ya will ya stop bothering me?" He asked an I nodded.

"Well fine then. I'll bring my stuff tomorrow." He added on.

Oh an Jacob my brother, he died. He went to the bar every night and did drugs. He was a dealer and a addict so I didn't expect anything more. Eventually he O.D ed out. I was upset about it but Daryl and Merle helped me though it.

Anyways I got out Daryl's truck and walked to my house. I sighed and slammed the door shut. I locked the door and threw my shoes off by the door. I walked into my room and took off my clothes. I was to lazy to change so slept in my bra and underwear. I fell asleep to a dreamless sleep.

~~

I jumped awake to the front door open and close. Who is here at, I looked at the clock, 8am! I got up with my crowbar in hand. I spin around every corner, then I heard laughing.

"Nice underwear. Guess I gotta get use to it now."

"Daryl! Don't play like that! I thought you was a killer." I snapped.

"Where do I put this?" He asked holding up boxes.

"It's your house now. So you tell me? Where does it feel right?" I yelled walking into my- scratch that our room.

*days later*

Its been very normal. Merle comes every Thursday and Saturday. And no Daryl and I haven't did anything. I was raised to wait till marriage. I already messed up once, it was a long time ago.

My phone began to ring and I jumped up to answer it.

"I got it!" I yelled.

"Hello?" A voice cried. It was heather - my best friend.

"Heather baby what's wrong?" I cooed.

"It's Collin. He hit me and broke my stuff. He threw all of my stuff in the fire." She whispered.

"I'll be over in five." I hung up.

"Daryl babe I'll be back. Gonna get Heather!" I yelled and grabbed my crowbar, running out the door. Daryl was right behind me. We both jumped in his truck.

"Okay why are we getting Heather?" He asked.

"Collin abused her again." He nodded and picked up the pace. We soon reached Heathers house to see the police are there.

Heather an I looked at each other and jumped into a hug. I missed her. She stops talking to me after she married Collin. I always hated him.

"Hey what's going on?" I ran up to the sherrif.

"Officer Grimes, the man is being arrested for assult and destruction of property."

"Thank you!" I nodded at him and walked back to Daryl.

We all slid into the truck and returned home. Heather and I took the bedroom, Daryl stood at the door.

"You have to go! It's girls only." I laughed.

He snorted. "We in grade school again? Fine by me. I'll be in the living room." He closed the door.

"Wait." I whispered, and tiptoed to the door and flung it wide opeb. Daryl hit the floor.

"I ain't dumb" I joked and he stood up. He walked away and soon enough I heard snoring.

Heather and I talked the night away. I really missed her.