*3rd person*

When the car pulled out, it was slient.

"Heather, is mommy gonna be okay?" Bash pulled on Heather's arm.

"Yeah bud." she patted his head.

"Your dad is the strongest person I know."  the scruffy looking man mumbled from the front.

"Is my dad a good guy?" Raine asked the man.

"Hes like my-"

"Whats your name?" Bash cut the man off, getting protective of Raine.

"Rick. Rick Grimes." the man smiled threw the mirror.

Heather started to laugh,"sheriff grimes?"

He looked a moment and sighed,"Heather. Why didn't it click before?"

"Think your loosing it." Heather joked making everyone smile.

As they caught up in the car, Daryl and Violet were walking through the woods.

"Blake." Violet called to the wolf, and he came running back.

"You shouldn't yell like that." Daryl mumbled under his breath.

"Speak louder Dixon." she joked.

"I said you should lower your voice."

"hmm what did you say?" she yelled, almost screaming.

Two monsters stumbled towards them, making Violet rush over, throwing the one on the other stabbing the top one, and stomping in the other ones face.

She looked up at Daryl's shocked expression and smiled remembering what Heather told her,"You need to learn to protect yourself, cause ain't no one gonna protect you."

"I woulda been there for you, with Merle." he sighed.

"I'm sorry, before I knew what was going one, Heather had the house packed up and we were gone." she rubbed her bloody hand threw her knotted hair.

"Left me with Merle, I wanted to strangle him some nights. Yet when he didn't come back with the group that day, it crushed me. I just wanted to hold you and cry." He admitted, think back to that day, a tear in his eye.

"Okay, well like I said, I'm sorry. Where is this safe haven?" she sighed wanting to change the subject.

"Just few more minutes. Should get some food to cook up." He mumbled, wanting to just walk with her a while longer.

"Okay, well." Violet mumbled, looking around, she spotting squirrels. They were plump, so big enough for two people. Well with Violet, she wasn't nearly a good enough hunter as Daryl. The two grown women would share their food with the younger kids, while Blake would find his own.

Yet at the prison they all had very small servings, unless Daryl would kill alot.

Violet started making little clicking noises, and tapping on the wood. Just as the squirrel was almost in Violet hands, Daryl shot it with his bow.
then he shot the other ones, collecting them as they fell out of the tree.

"That was my kill."Violet growled.

"Yeah? Took ya long enough." He shot back at her.

*Heathers POV*

"This way." The woman named Michoone smiled, as I leaned on her.

"C'mon kiddos, in front of me." I called to Raine and Bash.

"I got them." Rick mumbled, waiting back for the kids.

"So whats your story?" Michoone asked me, as she opened the Prison doors.