I was walking on my feet. I started to remember, some things. Other things every one filled me in on. 

Apparently Daryl, and I were in a serious relationship. 

When I got up I had a ring on my left hand. I asked Daryl and he said,"It was why I was gone with Heather." I guess me and him are married?

~~

I'm leaving to go to the store.
I walked past the living room,"umm..Daryl." He looked at me,"I'm going to the store." I walked out the front door. 

"Wait!" A voice called,"Violet, take your moter cycle." I turned to have keys throw at me. 

"It's fixed?" he nodded.

I walked over to my bike and sat on it. I put the key in and heard a satisfying roar.

"Stop it!" I yelled pushing daryl over onto the ground.

"Will yall stop. I need help."  Merle snapped. 

"Stop love birds." Jacob laughed.

I have been getting these flashes of my life, I want to know more.

I took off on my bike walking into the store I seen dog food and it reminded me our our wolf, Blake. 

He was a awesome pet.  He sleeps with me every night. I remembered when we got him, I found him. 

I also remember how I passed out. It's like different things trigger my memories. Okay Vi remember,

dog food

food

toilet paper

my new pills

pads

and maybe anything else that gets my eye. 

~~~

I'm riding home and I park in our drive way, but a different car is there. 
My heart dropped. Who was in my home? I got the bags and walked on the porch,"Oh look who it is." A male voice mocked.

I put down my bags,"And who the hell are you?" I snapped.

"The ones that's gonna break your face. Like I said before, I want Heather!" He boomed.

Heather walked out, and gasped when she saw him,"Who is this?" 

"Colin. My ex who abused me", She cried,"You fought him and his buddy before, they broke your nose but you nearly killed one of them."

I stepped down my stairs,"You might wanna call the cops." I warned,"Cause your trespassing on my land. This is gonna be self defense."

He backed away,"Heather go inside." I charged at him slamming him into is car window, I grabbed his hair and slammed him in the window till it broke. Then I tossed him in the dirt. I sat down and grabbed his hand, "Let me count the ways, he loves me" I broke his thumb,"He love me not," I broke his pointer,"He loves me," I snapped his ring finger,"He loves me not" I snapped his pinky, therefore only his middle finger was up,"Yup he hates me." I laughed standing up, dusting off my butt, just now realizing he was screaming for help.

"Violet! What the hell" Daryl yelled. I laughed,"He's all yours." 

"Lucky I didnt kill him last time." Merle spit on his face. 

"In the house. Now." Daryl sternly said and I ran into the house.

I popped in my bed, and soon Daryl came and laid next to me.

"I remembered about the bike today." I said, and he looked at me. It was in this moment I kissed him. When we pulled back he smiled, and I looked at him weirdly. 

"Daryl M/N Dixon why are you looking at me like that? Nows wheres Blake I wanna hold him." I laughed.

His eyes opened widly, "Do you remember?" I nodded real big.

"Yes I do"