It was all in slow motion. The man lurched at me attempting to make contact, oh was he wrong.

I dodged him and ran at him, grabbing his legs and throwing them over his head so her crashed to the grass.

"Colin help me bro", the man screamed. I hopped onto him, pinning him to the ground so he would not be able to hit me.

Colin looked at me,"Don't even try anything." I said louder than I should have.

Colin ran at me, and kicked me in the face. Causing me to fall off of his friend. I wiped my face, blood covered my hand.

I grew up a fighter, this was nothing. I laughed,"C'mon now. don't you know better not to hit a woman?" I teased.

I stood up and walked to him. I swung and him and made contact.

He stumbled backwards,"But when shes attacking you its different."

"This is for Heather." I mumbled and went to go at him again when I felt two arms wrap around me and picked me up.

"Put me down!" I screamed thrashing.

"Colin get her for both of us." The man mumbled from my hair.

"Whats going on out here?" A small voice mumbled. I turned my head to see Heather and Merle.

"Is there a problem." Merle asked walking towards me. He can be scary at times.

I swung my had back as hard as I could, coliding with the mans nose. He dropped me immediately and I jumped around and round house kicked him to the ground.

"Dick", I spit on him.

"Heather baby please lets go home." Colin pleaded.

I walked up behind him,"Suggest you run home with yo buddy." I mumbled into his ear. Causing him to jump, he went to grab his friend when he said something to me,"Jacob never did love you or his life that's why he killed himself."

That was it, I went running when someone yelled my name. Merle.

"He's mine. Jacob was my closest friend. Screw this fu**er", he hissed walking past me. I turned around and walked inside.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Heather cooed. I went to the bathroom with her following.

"How the hell did he get out of jail?" I snapped as I looked into the bathroom mirror.

My nose was purple and crooked. I kept wiping the blood but it kept coming.

"It's broke." I sighed trying to stuff tissues in my nose.

"Go to the hospital", Heather mumbled.

"And do what? For then to set it, to crack it into place?! I don't have enough money to do that", I snapped.

I've also always been afraid of hospitals, and I've always hated them. They let my parents and brother die.

Merle walked in,"Are you okay?"

"Look at her nose. Tell her she needs a hospital." Heather said acting like a mother.

Merle looked at my nose,"Do you want it to stay side ways or do you want it straight?"

"Straight", I mumbled,"Okay I'm leaving now!" I snapped.

~~~

"Okay take a deep breath", the nurse said putting her hands on both sides of my nose.

"Okay. one, two, all done." she said.

"Jesus that hurt." I mumbled scared to touch it. She put something over my nose.

"Take an Oxycontin when it hurts. You should be fine, you can leave. Just fill out the billing info and leave it at the front desk." She said walking out.

I waited for her to leave and jumped up, taking off out of the hospital.

*way back home*

It's night out already? I pulled into my houses drive way to see Daryl truck. I turned my motorcycle off and went inside.

It was like 11 pm. Daryl was asleep on the couch, I walked to the bedroom and seen Heather with Merle laying down. Merle didn't hear me look in but he was awake looking at her. I walked back into the living room.

I pushed Daryl over, he woke up,"hummm?"

"Move over." I said, he moved over and I laid down. He cuddled into my back, everything was calm for the moment.