Hey everyone, I just noticed I did not tell you what Violet looks like. She has brown hair. Its on the longer side. She's short, like 5'2. She's 25 years old. Lets get this chapter started.

"HELP" I screamed. I walked through my own home, I seen Merle on the couch,"wake up." I yelled. He didn't even move. Now that I think of it, what did happen? Oh yeah Daryl was with Heather all day, and I got worried. I went to the bathroom to see if I ever got my meds. I opened the bathroom door to find myself? I was laying on the floor not moving. Then it hit me, I'm dead. no, no,no! Merle that-,"Hey Merle," There was a pause,"Merle!"

"What?" Merle snapped. I walked into my living room, there stood Heather and Daryl over top of Merle.

"Is Vi in bed?" Heather asked.

"I dont know. She was tripping and left the room." Merle snapped again, laying back down. Heather nodded walking away, I followed her. She went to the bedroom, "I'm in the bathroom." I whispered. She turned around and looked dead at me. She never saw me though,"Daryl! She's not in there!" Heather yelled walking back to the living room.

"Seriously Merle it's not funny! Where did she go?!" Daryl yelled.

"I dont fuc*ing know!", Merle screamed,"She was waiting for you to get back! I had to cover for you! She was almost in tears that y'all was gone! Then she just left tha room!"

Daryl shook his head,"We found the one though."

"Found what?" I asked.

"That's good then." Merle snapped.

Then I heard a scream, not just any scream, but a scream of true terror. I ran with Daryl and Merle to Heather who found my body.

"Oh my god Vi!" Daryl fell to the ground with my limp body. He cried,"Call an ambulance!" No one moved,"Call one now!" He boomed.

Within minutes my body was lifted up into an ambulance. When I was laid down it went dark again.

"I'm soo sorry." Some cooded, I felt my head being moved,"Please wake up."

"Jacob?" I mumbled opening my eyes.

I didn't see my brother but another man.

"Hey. You're awake." He smiled,"I'm sorry, I went with Heather to get this." He held up a ring,"She helped me pick it out. Will you say yes?" He looked so depressed but he smiled through it. I was so confused, then another man and Heather walked in.

"Heather." I mumbled,"where's Jacob?"

"I'll get the doctor." The bigger man said and left.

"Heather. Whats going on?" I asked sitting up. I noticed the man from earlier was holding my hand, looking at me with eyes in full concern.

"Hello Ms. smith. First we will do some test to see if you can go home." The doctor said as he walked in, I just nodded.

"Do you know how your here?" I shook my head,"Do you know where you live?" I nodded,"Do you know this man, his name is Daryl Dixon." I shook my head,"Okay last one. What year is it?"

"2012" I answered.

"Violet its August 25, 2014." Heather said holding her head in her hands. The man next to me was crying,"I'll tell her. Vi your brother died couple months ago. We are together been for a year. You are here because you had a black out in the bathroom and hit your head. You've been here for 2 months." He finished.

"I have good choice in guys then,"I laughed,"How hard was it to get you?" I joked.

"Actually Jacob introduced us and you passed out at my house. We worked on your motorcycle and we just ended up together" He said looking into my eyes.

"Wait. Jacob? hes-" I couldn't finish the reality of his words hit hard.

"Yeah he overdosed." Heather said crying.

"Seeing that shes willing to get her memories back, she most likely will. It's all up to her." The doctor pipped in. Then the bigger man came in, he looked familiar.

"That's Merle, my brother." Daryl said.

"Oh thats why. Merle, I remember you. You're that as*hole that told me to calm down when I was passing out." I snapped. Everyone looked at him,"Thanks merle." Heather said slapping him,"My best friend doesn't even remember her own life cause of you."

That left them words spinning in my head like a vine on a fence.

she doesnt even remember her own life.