(she's 3 months)

"The baby is just dyhyrated, drink more water." 

"Can we try to see the baby?" Daryl asked. 

"Certainly. Just a moment." The doctor walked out causing Daryl to hold my hand rubbing the back if my hand with his thumb. When the doctor returned we got started. That jelly was cold, on my warm stomach. 

"Two girls, congrats." The doctor mumbled, handing me a towel to wipe myself. 

T
Tw
Twi
Twin
Twins 
Twin
Twi
Tw
T

I couldn't believe Daryl and I would have two beautiful girls. 

When we got home we discussed names, we got Rookie and Raine cause I don't wanna name my kid after my sister -_-......

*6months later*

"Get off him! Daryl do something!" Heather screamed. I sobbed into his chest. 

"Merle! Let go of him" Heather yelled trying to push past the cops.

"Ma'am please refrain yourself." Officer Walsh said, pushing her on the ground.

"Don't touch her!" I screamed. He looked at me and sighed,"Smith." He nodded to me,"How's your broth-"

"Dead" I cut him off,"And you will get beat to the ground by a pregnant woman if you touch her again." I said calmly so it was creepy.  I walked over and helped her up, I'm 9 months pregnant and look what these people are making me do. Sigh. 

"Is there a problem?" Sherrif Grimes asked pulling up.

"No let's go Rick." Walsh said slamming merles door and hoping in the front seat of his car.

I waved to sherrif Grimes and he smiled and waved back. Then drove off behind Walsh. I seirously hate that douchbag! I walked inside, and looked at the cribs, and smiled. I'm due in like 3 weeks. The whole pregnancy was fast but it sucked. I miss my period, that was way easier pains. 

"Why did he do that?!" Heather screamed on Daryl's shoulder, I'm guessing she went running after the car. "Put me down!!!!!!" Heather boomed and hit Daryl's back with her fists. Now she's weak, Jacob would truture us but I was the bigger, and thicker one. I learned how to defend myself plus with what Jacob taught me, and the kick boxing, kung fu and stuff. Heather just knows how to street fight, she's weak. My parents believed that I needed these skills just in case if Jacob left, or Ryan wasn't around. That's the case I'm living in.

Yes ryan knows everything I know, with the fighting, yet I'm stronger cause I work out. She owns a company, with a publishing place. You may ask what do I do? Yes I never mentioned it at all. I do my job over the computer. I show people how to fix things, like computers and phones.

If they are dumb and don't know whats, what. They send it to me and I fix it. I get payed like 50$ plus what they give me for fixing one tool, or electronic. I honestly love that job, when I fix stuff Daryl watches me. He thinks I'm a 'smarty' pants. I can't fix cars but I could, if I tried. I guess I am a smarty. I went to the bathroom, and went to pee. When I sat down, I felt something like, I don't know how to describe it. Then I felt a very sharp pain. 

"Heather!" I screamed. No answer. This hoe. 

"Heather! Hurry up! Oh my god I'm dying!" I mumbled the last part. She came running in, closing the door before Daryl got in. My bathroom is small, its cramped for two small woman, what is a man was also in here. 

"What the hell is that?" Heather asked looking in the toliet. There was like a huge hocker in there. I puked on top of it. 

Then it hit me,"The babies are coming!" I screeched. 

"Let me the hell in. I gotta take her to the hospital!" Daryl's yelled threw the door, banging on it.  Heather helped me stand, and I pulled up my underware and sweatpants. Heather opened the door, and on instant I was in Daryl's arms. 

"Heather feed Blake then come. Please. We're gonna be there over night." Daryl yelled over his shoulder. The contractions were getting stronger. 

"Church wood hospital, take her bike!" He finished. Then it went black. The pain stopped. I was floating on air, walking endlessly. 

"No!" Someone yelled, I turned and seen Jacob. 

"Hell no! Wake up!" He yelled in my face,"You have children that will need their mom!"

"Jacob what's going on?" I asked.

"Just wake up! They think your dead!" He boomed, eckoing threw the darkness. 

"How do I wake up?" I cried. 

"Everyone has a choice when they die, come here, or go back. I choose here. I couldn't keep it up anymore, you can. Wake up and smack that Daryl on the back for me." He laughed.

"I miss you. Ryan is-" He cut me off.

"I know. I been with you this whole time. I love listening to your life even though I know. I'd beat Colin so bad if I was you, but I'd kill him. You did what I taught you to do. I love you. Now get up! I'll be with you!" He yelled the last part. 

I heard screaming, maybe a baby crying. Someone shook me. I looked to Jacob and my eyes opened. I was in a hospital bed, with Heather in taers, shaking me. 

"She awake!" Heather screamed. I looked at Daryl, who had two babies. 
"That's a miracle." The doctor beemed.
"Wanna hold them?" Daryl asked me and heather. We nodded.

When I got the baby I felt something..... "Wait." I mumbled unrapping the towel seeing it was a boy.

"Heather." I laughed,"It's a boy." I smikered.

"Yup and a girl" Heather checked. 

"Sebastian Jacob Dixon." I smiled at my baby. 

"What are you going to name the girl then?" The doctor asked, I looked at Daryl. 

"Raine Hunter Dixon" He smiled.