Chapter 2

Tony Stark's POV

You know it's been 15 years. 15 years is a long time to go with out saving the world. I was tweaking my suits when I hear the front door close. Pepper must be home. She walks in from upstairs.

"What are you doing now?"

"Uh what does it look like?"

"Looks like your working......again. You just can't keep yourself out from down here can you?"

"Um no. No I cannot. But thanks for asking."

Then I hear the door open and slam close. We both go upstairs to see my 15 year old son, Jake. Yes I have a son now, get over it people. His head is buried in the fridge looking for something to eat. Grabs chips and a soda from the fridge, walks right past me and Pepper and up to his room.

"That went well."

Pepper looks at me

"Really that's all you can say? He's your son!"

"Question....why is he always my son when he doesn't listen to you?"

"He got into another fight at school......again."

At this point I'm on the kitchen trying to find something to eat.

"Okay." I said with my head buried in the cabinets.

Pepper slams the cabinet door, just barely missing my fingers. I look at her startled a bit.

"You know that would have hurt....a lot."

She sighs and sits on the couch

"Tony, this is the 3rd time this week and don't get me started on how many this year."

"They say 3s a charm."

"Tony, this is serious. We can't keep changing schools."

"Maybe it's a phase."

"You should take him to work with you one time, try to establish a father-son relationship."

"Okay fine. But..."

Then we look up to see Jake standing at the bottom of the stairs and then the phone rings.

Jake's POV

I walk up to my room and sit and play Halo and Call of Duty on my Xbox. I can hear mom and dad talking. Probably talking about what happened no doubt. It wasn't even my fault. I was sitting alone minding my own business when this girl comes up and starts talking to me. She was pretty. I guess her boyfriend saw and thought she was flirting with me. And hence the fight. Mom looked frustrated when she came to the principals office. I finally go back down stairs to get more food. When I get down there both mom and dad look up at me. Then the phone rings, dad goes and answers it. He looks at mom and she seemed to understand what was going on.

"Jake put the food down and let's go."

"Go where?"

Dad is going downstairs to his suit room, or at least that's what I call it cause all of his suits are down there and that's where his is normally playing with the Ironman suits

"We're going to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who was on the phone? Where are they going and why? These are all questions that I'm going to leave you readers with to try and figure out.

Sorry bout the long chapter. But anyways tell me what you think and vote for more!