Chapter 5

Oh and here are the meanings of the names of the characters in this chapter:

Tyra (Thor's daughter)- fearless warrior, beautiful victory, war goddess

Vidar (Loki's son) - powerful judgement, knowledge, tricky

Happy Reading!!!

Thor's POV

On Midgard it has been 15 years but on Asgard time passes differently. We don't age as quickly as Midgardians do. I train his son, Vidar in combat as well as my daughter, Tyra.

"Focus on your opponent and do not become distracted!" I shout at him

"Sorry uncle!"

"One false move on your part can mean life and death. You must learn this nephew."

"Of course uncle.i just seem to do better with magic and I like to plan out my attack."

"Ahhh Vidar, you are just like your father. He always likes to plan first. Growing up in our youth, he was and still is the voice of reason behind my madness."

"I just wish that I was as good at physical fighting as Tyra."

"And I bet she wishes she was good at magic. You two remind me of myself and your father in our youth. Now let us retire to the dining hall and feast!"

We both walk up to the palace and walk through the golden halls to the feasting hall. Vidar looks very much like Loki, with short black hair that is always in his eyes, but with his mothers cool grey eyes.

Often times I wonder about Vidar's mother. We know that she was killed trying to protect her son from invaders. However my mind wonders to my own kin, my daughter, Tyra who was taken right before my eyes. She was taken when the Dark Elves of Svartalfhiem attacked and invaded Asgard. She was taken while shielding Loki's wife and her cousin, Vidar. I still get flashes of the horrifying memories. Trying to reach her as she called my name and was ripped from me, from her family, from her home. I cannot help but feel responsible for what happened. The whole family was devastated, all of Asgard was when we couldn't find her amongst the ruin of the realm where the Dark Elves attacked. Alfather did not react well to the attack and the loss of his grandchild. I, Thor Odinson however want revenge for the attack of my home and for my only heir and kin. I let Vidar walk off towards the hall while I stop and speak to my brother Loki. Loki was released from prison and now resides here in the palace. Slowly he has been able to regain the trust of Asgard and its people. Loki looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"Something is worrying you brother."

".......Loki do you think that we will ever find Tyra?"

"Thor, you doubt your own daughter? She is clever, cunning, strong, brave and a true Asgardian. She is one of the finest warriors. I'm sure she is fine."

"Thank you brother. Now let us eat!"

We both leave to the hall when Lady Sif comes to us.

"Thor, Loki, this is urgent. Something is not quite right. I feel as though something is terribly wrong in one if the realms."

All if as sudden I get this feeling that Sif has just explained to us.

"I sense it too. Loki?"

He looks at us because he seems to have the same feeling.

"Thor, Loki wa must tell the Alfather."

All three of us run to my fathers chambers.

"Father!"

Our startled mother turns to us.

"My sons, what is the matter?"

"Mother tell Father that we have gone to Midgard. I fear an evil has settled there."

"Go then my sons. Protect Midgard. And take Vidar with you."

Loki then stares at mother with disbelief

"Mother, surely your not serious? My son in another realm?"

"Of course. Vidar is ready. Now you must be willing to let him go and be free."

"But mo-"

"No Loki. You must take him with you. Believe me he is ready for this."

Loki goes off to find his son while I wait for them in the new Bifrost.

"I can't wait I'm finally going to see an outside realm!" Vidar yells

"Yes of course nephew. Seeing another realm for the first time is exciting, however on Midgard we are but legends. And they are not as advanced as we. But enough talk you will soon see. Loki are we ready?"

"Yes Thor we are ready."

At that moment we were sent to Midgard, where we would be needed once again to protect all if its inhabitants.