Chapter 6

Fury's POV

I walk into the control room where I see Agent Hill at her station.

"Agent Hill,"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me where we are with this assembly and get me Colsun in here."

"Of course sir. He's on his way now. Stark and Rogers just landed on the deck sir. Colsun has the progress of everyone else right now."

"Right. Where is Barton and Romanoff?"

"I think they are down in training level 3 sir."

"Get them up here."

"We are already here."

I turn around to see Agents Barton and Romanoff with their daughter, Merida behind them attempting to catch up.

"Ahhh. So many memories in this room."

Now Stark and his son, Jake walk in.

"Hello Mr.Stark, Jake."

"Director Fury. Long time no see" Stark says

"Wait who are you? And how do you know me?" His son asks

"Who am I? I am Director Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. And how I know you is none of your concern."

"You don't seem very real. You look like you walk out of a movie somewhere. And it is of my concern." Jake spats

"I am very real. I'm the realist person you ever gonna meet."

I looked up at Tony to see him recalling when he and I had that talk over 15 years ago.

"Hey yeah I however am still here so Fury if you would stop ...what ever your doing that would be great. And what was SO important that I had to come at the last minute?!"

"I would like to know the same thing, Director."

Everyone turns around to see Rogers with his daughter, Courtney.

"Captain Rogers,"

"Director Fury. And I want to know how exactly you know about Courtney."

Then Stark walked up saying

"Ahh Capsicle. Long time no see."

"Mr.Stark....."

All if a sudden the whole ship shook as something hit the top of the ship. Everyone braced themselves when the door was slammed open and ...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DunDun!!! Sorry I decided to add cliffhangers more often to keep you guys hooked. Right now I'm introducing the characters then all the action comes, so please hang in there. And if you have any ideas do not hesitate to comment or sends message.