Chapter 3

Okay I was having a hard time coming up with a name for Clint and Natasha's daughter. Then I thought hey their daughter should have red hair and do archery,that would be funny if Merida was their daughter. So yeah that's how it worked out. I'm a shipper of Natasha and Clint. So Merida fit what their daughter would look like. But I don't own Merida so imagine her a real person living in modern day society and working for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Thank you!!!

~Happy Reading!!!

Natasha'a POV

"Colsun, where are we at with the gathering?"

"Natasha, we've already got Stark who's one his way here."

"Okay. What about the others?"

"We're having a hard time getting Banner and Thor here."

"What about Rogers?"

"No word yet."

"Okay. Keep Fury posted then."

"Will do Natasha."

"Have you seen Clint and Merida?"

"Yeah they're in the training center."

"Thanks Phil."

"No problem"

How many times does the world need to be saved? It's been 15 years since the last time. Now I walk down to the training center to find Clint with our daughter, Merida. She's working on her archery skills. She's just like her father except with my red hair. She's got both of our skills. Archery and my special skill set. When Fury found out he asked us if we would let her become an agent and we both said yes. It's the only life that either of us have ever known. Merida started her training as soon as she could walk. She specializes in hand to hand combat and weaponry. I walk in to the training center to find a war zone. Arrows were stuck in walls and doors. Weapons were everywhere, which was typical when Merida and her father trained in the same room. Out of nowhere an arrow nearly misses my head and hit the doors. Out comes Merida from behind some rubble.

"Sorry mom! I was aiming for dad!"

I turn around only to see Clint who snuck behind me

"You aim is better. Next time aim a little higher to get a head shot."

"Okay dad. Can we go eat I'm starving!"

"You go on ahead we'll catch up later."

As she runs out its only me and Clint.

I ask

"How's her training?"

"She almost better than you and me combined."

"Really? You know soon she will become an official agent in the field."

"She grown up so fast."

"Indeed she has, but enough talk. Fury needs us on the upper decks in the control room."

We both walk out and head to the control room to meet with Fury.

Merida's POV

Well dad and I are in the middle of training and now I look around to see stuff everywhere. Dad and I really go at it when we train. Somedays mom joins in and it's them two against one of me which is unfair but in battle the enemy will not play fair. I've been trained to think,act and basically breathe training and S.H.I.E.L.D. Ive grown up with some sort of weapon in my hand. You must be thinking yeah that sounds so cool and stuff like that but there's a problem. The problem you may ask is that one I've never been on an actual mission and two, fact that I've never experienced a normal teenagers life or a childhood for that matter. Yeah I can kill without a second thought and don't get me wrong I love training but it would be nice to be somewhat normal just for 5 minutes at least. To go to a normal school, to have friends my age heck to know people my age. All of a sudden a figure shakes me from my thoughts. It's my dad he's standing behind mom. He's testing my aim now. Great. I load an arrow and pull back on the string. I wait a few seconds and release the silver arrow, watching in horror as it just misses moms head and dad and sticking in the wall behind them both. Then dad tells me to aim higher and that my aim has gotten better. I then excused self to go eat. If there's one thing I like more than training it's eating.