Chapter 8

Ok just a heads up. I'm not too clear on the exact name of the other realms or their inhabitants so I'm just gonna use what I know instead. Sorry bout that. if you guys do know, then just let me know and I'll change it. But for you fans of the nine realms my bad. lol enjoy!!

Loki's POV

You are probably thinking how did I still end up in Asgard after all I've done. It was Mother. Plain and simple. She pleaded Father to let me stay. He gave in to her after weeks of begging and pleading. I am forever grateful and in her debt, because of her motherly instincts I am still here and not in oblivion or abyss. Which is exactly where Father would have sent me. I have slowly gained back the trust of the Asgardians, of my old friends and family. I have been living in the palace for years now. Tyra, is the one thing that had kept me searching. I remember when she was taken. Thor keeps searching for her. I care for Tyra as much as Thor. I remember watching her for him while he was elsewhere. She always spoke of fighting for Asgard and visiting other realms. She always liked to help others. Tyra was always fascinated with magic. I would teach her what I knew and we would spend hours practicing magic. She used to tell stories of far if lands and adventure. Tyra was exceptional in combat, showed valor and showed no fear on the battlefield, which are Asgardian traits. However Tyra was also very good at magic and something else that no Asgardian was good at. Archery. Our sister race the Vanir are exceptional archers which makes sense because their Elves. Not the dark elves, or evil elves of the dark realm. They were the good elves that you could turn to for help. Tyra could hit anything you asked her. She was better than the Vanir. They applauded her skills with a bow. She was just as deadly far away as she was up close. And here I am staring into those green eyes that were once filled with happiness and adventure, they are now filled with pain. A pain that was essentially killing her from the inside. she was weak, very weak. Her armor hung loosely around her as if it was holding her down. She was chained up like an animal to the walls of the cell. Her emerald green eyes lost their shine and sparkle. People used to think that she was my child because of her green eyes and brown hair which looked like it had hints of amber in the sun. Her once tan skin had gone pale. she looked sickly. Her eyes met mine. I saw pain. A single tear slipped out from her eye. Her skin was littered with cuts and bruises. One was a scar across her eye. And there were burn marks? I didn't ask.

"Tyra? Tyra is that you?"

I got no response. She didn't even move. Her eyes closed, her breathing was slowing. I could feel it. Tyra and I had a connection that her and Thor didn't have. I could feel what she felt. When she was injured I felt pain. She always spent more time with me than with Thor. Once she had told me that I understand her and listen to what she has to say unlike Thor. I don't know what came over me but I pressed myself against the glass and tried to find some sort of latch to try and open it. I couldn't find it. I was frantically searching. Time was running out. She would soon pass to Vallhalla, where all warriors and Asgardians hope to go when they die. Vallhalla is only for those who are noble and brave. I had an idea. I would go to her in her mind. I sat down infront of the glass and closed my eyes. I focused on Tyra. I could see her spirit wandering lost, unsure of what to do. Then it shook, collapsed and fell to the ground.

"Tyra!" I ran to her.

"Uncle Loki? is......is that really you?" her voice was barely above a whisper, it was horse. "Am I dead? I can see the light of Vallhalla close by."

"Yes and no, not yet. I'm looking for a way to get you out."

"D..don't try. Im not gonna make it. There's no hope for m..me." her eyes were slowly closing. I had to hurry.

"No Tyra there's is always hope."

Her eyes shut and breathing slowed.

I laid her down and walked off.

My eyes shot open. I looked at her again. seeing my niece like that is a stab to the heart. I duplicated myself into the cell and stood over her cold, pale body. I sat down on the floor and picked her up. I wish I could teleport her out of this prison. Prison...... that's what was killing her. Not being able to take control of what she does. Tyra has always had a free spirit. Caging a free spirit was essentially death to them. I noticed that the first rays of sun were coming through the window above. I laid her back down and duplicated out of the cell. I slowly walked back to the hall towards my room. I didn't even sleep. I walked out later and found everyone eating. The image of Tyra kept replaying in my head, nonstop. I looked at Thor who was eating messily, as usual. If only he knew. I would have to tell him. But how would I do that with out making the S.H.I.E.L.D agents suspicious that I had found out their uncivilized little secret?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was such a long chapter and not much to it. Vote and comment for more!