Chapter 7

Thor's POV

Loki and I flew through the Bifrost and landed on a floating fortress very well known to the both of us. I could see in Loki's eyes that this place held memories, bad ones. We walked across the open area getting strange and fearful looks from those aboard the vessel. As we walked through the halls something felt different, strangely different.

Loki's POV

After the wonderful ride of being thrown around in the Bifrost we landed in a place I hoped I would never see again. I kept composure though I'm sure Thor could see right through it. Walking across the landing place for their machines, we walked in the halls of metal and steel. I could tell something was bothering Thor. Almost as if a force was telling me something. Of course I was naturally better at sensing things. I focused more on this mysterious force and strained my ears and sharpened my eyes. Now I could feel it. This force, almost like a life force that was caged. This aura, I had felt before and I had an idea of what it was but until I know for sure I will keep this to myself. I would investigate when the ship would be quiet and empty tonight.

Thor's POV

Loki and I made it to the central room where everyone else had been waiting. As soon as I walked in I received warm smiles and gratitude. However as soon as Loki walked in behind me the room became still. No one said a word. I could see fear, anger and hatred towards my brother. He gave the same back to them but I could also see some un comfort while he stood there. Tony Stark spoke first.

"Thor, are you out of your damn mind?! Why the hell would you bring him here?!"

The Captain spoke along with him.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Stark on this one."

Before I could speak, the Director spoke.

"Because I asked him to Mr.Stark. While I'm sure most of you still have uneasy feelings towards Loki, you need to put that aside. Loki has abilities that we can use to our advantage and he has agreed to help us. so if you have a problem Mr. Stark you can escort yourself out the door."

All became quiet as Tony took his seat and everyone listened to the Director. Loki stood in the back not wanting to deal with anyone. I stood and walked towards him.

"Thor, I told you they would act this way." he hissed.

"Loki they need time. What you did was something they will never forget."

"Was 15 years not enough time!? I thought you said that mortals were forgiving." he shot back

"They are but they need time. You'll see." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

We walked back to the table when Director was finishing.

"Now, most of us are here however we are still waiting on Dr.Banner. When he shows we can start. Each of you have rooms down the hall."

With that he walked off leaving us to walk to our rooms. No one spoke a word. My room was next door to Loki's. With that I went to the bed as sleep took me.

Loki's POV

As soon as I was sure that everyone was asleep. I quietly mad my way out of my room. Nothing stirred. I had one thought in mind, to find the source of the force I felt earlier. As I wandered through the halls I felt it get stronger and stronger, until it led me to a hall that I was all to familiar with. this hall led to the glass cage that I was once held in. I followed the source until I entered the doorway. I felt the force, it was extremely strong here. being so close to the force I could also feel how weak the host of the force was. Whatever it was, it was close to death. But something felt very familiar. I opened the door and walked closer to the glass. When my eyes adjusted and could make out what it was, I took a step back as I looked into the eyes of........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahaha!! I'm so evil. lol I left ya hanging! so if you wanna know what happens next, vote and follow! also if any of you have any ideas just shoot me a message and I'll dedicate the chapter. Thanks guys!! :D