Chapter 1:The Beginning

🌸Bomi POV🌸:
I was with my Chen we were walking together in the park, I always loved him I know he feels the same way my first love. We were walking around we saw children play and laugh then all of a sudden I began to sight blurry that time I was holding Chen hand so I griped it tightly on accident, He looked at me confused like something was wrong he then ask me "are you okay ? My bom bom ?" { Idk about the nickname lol don't judge.}
" yea Oppa I'm okay when did you called me "bom bom"? I asked while my vision got better, he giggled and said "New nickname or should I call you Jagiya~~~" he said I was blushing "yah hajima!"...I said, After the stroll around the park he took me home my parents was living in Incheon while I moved to Seoul to have some alone time, I was in front of my gate "Jagiya~can't you stay at my house?." He said "Shiro" I said "Yah I don't get a kiss !?" He said with aegyo style "yah okay okay come here" I said I pecked him on the lips "only a peck ??" He said while whining "only a peck cause I know you can't control your self that much Oppa." He said goodbye and I wen inside wearing a white comfy sweater with pajamas "Ughhh I miss bed." I looked at my phone to see stuff cause I was bored I checked Facebook etc. Then I got text from Chen [Oppa❤️]
C: "Jagiya what are doing right now?"
B: "Texting you Oppa and stop calling me "Jagiya" where is "Bom Bom?"
C: "it has disappeared your mine right ! I can call you that."
B: "Aishh what am I gonna do about you."
C: "Love me I miss you..😉"
B: "Me too You just left like minute ago😗."
C: "I know Jagiya~~."
B: "Troll text you later Oppa I need to take a shower."
C: "Arraso Saranghae Jagiya~~"
I blushed of what he texted..he texted me so many times like this but not with word "Jagiya."
B: "Nado Oppa." As I texted back, While I was in the shower I listened to "Oh my girl: "Closer."{it is a nice song tho.} When I got out of the shower I felt numb between my temple I went in to my room and accidentally ran into my bed but hitting my pillow then everything went back to normal, This happened two times when I was with Chen and now I think I need to check up with the Doctor....I changed into my clothes again then i blow dried my hair I went to sleep after that as I closed my eyes I drifted of the dream land🌌.

❤️Chen POV❤️
I kept thinking of Bomi it was weird when she griped my hands tightly I only do it to her weirddddd but she is my weirdo I'm hers too. I fell asleep because it was 11:36 pm.....

Morning Came that time I lived with my sister {imagine of a sister} Karena she was helpful but always annoying bubbly and funny but she had issues of her grades she always having her smile she was 15. She really loves Bomi as a sister that's why I loved them both. I got out of bed and went to school but also to pick up Bomi "Oppa you gonna pick up Unnie???" Karena said "Yes Karena why are you asking i do it eveyday." I said "Oppa but did you know Scarlet always come up to me and always ask me how are you?" Karena says she never keep her mouth shut but she is controlling it "well just tell her I'm fine" I said to sip my tea "Oppa but she is still obsessed with you have you seen those dramas that the other girls go haywire over L.O.V.E!" Karena says I stopped her by putting a bread in her mouth and gave her lunch Bento with her she smiled and went to school. I went to a different school because their was a past I didn't like over there "Scarlet"...the slut who always like to use boys or play around I was her boyfriend before but she just missed me because of my money, Bomi is better than her. I went out side the door and locked it. I went to Bomi house to pick her up to school it was 6:30am EARLY I took my car and went to her house I parked my car then went to her door knocked on it Twice I was getting worried...."Bomi Jagiya?? Yah Jagiya Answer me!?."I said I kicked the door open with my might I'm gonna pay for the door tho it was a little broken but still it can still close and lock I was shocked when I saw Bomi near the stairs I ran to her "Bomi Jagiya!??! Erona! Yah just hang tight I'm gonna call the hospital okay!" I said my voice cracked was there a reason why she held my finger tight at the park???...

To be continued....😗
Hope you like it ! Pretty long for the first chapter !! Lol Form  Ace_Shadow_27🌙 .