Chapter 4: ilhoon&Who are you?

{Before I write this I still love BTOB okay so no hate if I use ilhoon if he is your bias then biane he is also my bias but Ima use him as a "bad guy"...😁😂}
❤️Chen POV❤️:
I slept near Bomi her hand felt cold but I held it then someone said "wow my middle school bestie who is in a coma that's sad..." I turned and saw ilhoon Bomi old best friend since middle school that's what I heard form her. I got pissed off because of his attitude "I wished I stilled confess to her the day when you took her away form me 😒😏" he said "I will steal her away from you so better beware.." He said I got pissed and grabbed him by the shirt then I heard someone calling my name "Yah Chen! Oppa!" I letted ilhoon go then I turned around and saw Karena "Oppa what's going on?" She said "nothing, go and see Bomi Unnie" "okay!😊" she said went inside the room "I will protect Bomi you don't need her she's mine" I said pissed off " well let just see 😏" he left then Karena screamed "Ahhhhh!!!!!Unnie😆😢❤️" she said "Ya-h what happened!!!"I said "she woke up!!!!oppa!!"she said Bomi open her eyes then felt her head "Ahh"
"Bomi Jagiya!!! Your awake !!!😢😢❤️😆" I said she flinched when I hugged her then she said "mianhe but "who are you?".....she said I lost what she said "Jagiya it's me your boyfriend your Oppa!!!" I said I started crying then the look in her eyes are fragile I held her hand then she gently took it away to touch my cheek to prevent a tear from falling "mianhe...I don't know who are you but I believe you I think...." "Yah Unnie do you remember me I'm your little donsaeng!! 😊😢" Karena said "ah.. Mianhe"Bomi said "waee 😢 Unnie you don't remember?? Oppa been waiting for you for a long time you have to remember.!!" The doctor came in and said "I'm sorry but she forgot her memories... She can regain them though, For now we need to do a check up on her "o--kay" I said "i guess I be right back I think" she said while looking down...I held her cheeks and kissed her forehead she smiled a little bit but she felt odd at the same time.

🌸Bomi POV🌸:
I woke up and saw a girl then I heard her screamed my name my head ache then I touched it there was a camel like boy came in and said "Ya-h what happened!!!" He said I heard the little girl said "she woke up!!!!oppa!!"she said he then hugged me I felt scared but I flinch "Bomi Jagiya!!! Your awake!!!" As I heard that nickname (Jagiya) "mianhe but "who are you?" I said he started crying I felt sad I think he is telling the truth I don't know...I think "mianhe...I don't know who are you but I think I believe you..." I felt a griped by my hand then I letted go gently and touched his cheek from preventing a tear to fall it's so warm...the doctor came in and said that i lost my memories...he said I needed a check up..." I guess I be right back I think" i said while looking down he then touched my cheeks and kissed my forehead...I blushed like crazy my heart felt warm...0/////0...I tried to walk then fell but the boy caught me in his arms "what's your name" "Kim Jondae but call me Chen Jagiya~~😃"he said I blushed of what he said "ah kasamihida..Jondae..."I said shyly "yah don't call me by my real name just call me "Chen"..." He said "okay"I said "YAH can Unnie get her health check up OPPA" the girl said "I'm Karena Chen little sister I'm your best and pretty donsaeng!!!😊." She said brightly the doctor brought a wheel chair because I slept so long that my legs are wobbly. I sat in the wheel chair and went to an another room to check up on my brain or something, After a few minutes of checking my brain the doctor said I have to be careful and not hurt my head..I just agreed and said that I can be discharged tomorrow. I came back to my room 365 that's my number I went inside when I was able to walk I saw the boy I mean Chen...he saw me and smiled to me I smiled a little bit back then he came up to me and then hold my waist I was shy so I looked down.."look up my Jagiya~" he said "che-n umm are you really my boyfriend are you lying...that you know me.." I said "didn't you say you believe me Bomi"he said "I think"... I said "I won't lie to you I love you so much I even got out of my house just to come over to protect your house." He said "well thank you Chen...." I said "no Oppa??" He said whining "o-pp--a"I said shyly "kombawo jagi~" he said kissing my forehead "where is ka-Karena..." I think that's her name "she left because she want's you and me to have alone time😊." He said "okay can I lay down?..." I said "sure" He said it was awkward but he held my hand tightly "Bomi I promise you that I will bring your memories back!" He said "thank you op-pa"...I said I'm even calling him that though it feels like I called him that a lot tho, I feel asleep because it was 9:36pm early but I felt tired Chen was still by me I had the courage to say this but I just said it "do you wanna lay down oppa because I feel like you have been sitting all day..." I said he was surprised because I just lost my memories and know I'm asking him this, "Sure Jagiya" he said I scooted over so he can have room he put his arm over my shoulder so I'm sleeping on his shoulder he held me the waist I blushed >////<I was to scared to hold him so I put my hands on my chest..."good night Jagiya Saranghae" he peck my hair after he said that I just nodded and fell asleep...drifting to sleep one wish I want right know is remembering the memories we have...

---------------------
My fingers hurt now but thank you for reading I'm updating it later!! Thank you xoxoxo ❤️😊 -Ace_Daydream_27🌌🌙