Chapter 17:❤️Final

(Chp 17 is pt 2😂👌)

🌸Bomi POV🌸:
I woke up..."where am I?" I said "you're in the hospital." Said the nurses "ohh?" I said "and why..?" I said " you fainted."
Nurses said...."that happens.." I said "OMO!" I said " I remember I remember!" I said "what do you remember miss..?" Said the nurses " my! ... My memories!" I said while I cried finally... "By any chance have you seen an camel like boy ?" I said "hmmm yes! He was tired so I told him to take a walk around the hospital park." Nurse said, " oh can I go..?..there."I said "sure."

❤️Chen POV❤️:
I hope my jagi is okay.... I hate her to be in this condition...I have waited for an year since it's the midnight already.

🌸Bomi POV🌸:
Oppa! He is totally gonna be surprised! I said in my mind. I've Been hungry today that's weird when I woke up I saw 6 plates finish....I need to loose some weight. My stomach feels...weird...too, can I be pre-"Mgmh!!" I said running to the bathroom I puked "can I..?" I said....."miss Yoon...." Said the doctor as he came in..."you are 1 week pregnant!" He said......" What!?..." I said "yes...congratulations!🙌🎊" he said ...Oppa didn't use protection last time..💦😐....how am I gonna tell this to him...!, "I think it's best if you go an tell that boyfriend of yours." He said "ah...yes kasamihida!" I said.....I went out of the room and ran well with hospital slippers of course I ran I ran!!! Just to tell Oppa it I was near the frozen lake I looked at the other side..I saw my Oppa.
❤️
❤️
🌸
🌸
❤️
❤️
🌸
🌸

❤️Chen POV❤️:
I was looking up in the skies it was less gray then I thought I walked only two steps, until someone "Chen Oppa!!!" She said I turned around I saw Bomi "Jagi! You woke up!" I said "yes ! I have a surprise for you." She said "what is it?" I said "October 30,2015 Halloween is when we had our first kiss." She said I was confused "how do you kno-..."I said I realize......"you have your memories back!!!!????"I said "Yessss!!!!" She said crying. I was crying too. We hugged, we kissed that have passion and love the feelings were drawn in the kiss that we shared, "and Oppa...." She said while looking down "yes Jagiya ?" I said "the things is that..." She said ...."hmmm?" I said "I'm..........I'm......." She said "you're what?" I said  "pregnant." She said, my world stopped ...... I am a father....?.."I'm a father..." I said she nods "that's great!" I said I hugged her and spin her around "yah!" She says laughing..."can this get any better ?!" I said "yes." She said "how is that gonna happen?" I said "I'm discharge today." She said ......I kissed her again then her forehead "Saranghae, Bomi " I said "Nado Saranghae, mianhe for the wait." She said "it alright, at least I have you fully now." I said THE END.

_____________
Last chapter ! Thank you for reading also please check out my EXO one shots! I'll make up more fanfiction! #kpop lol but I'll make more stories!
사랑해!😚🌸 happy 2016🎆💯🙌
-Ace_Shadow_27❤️💦