Chapter 10:Hold me tight, You're Mine

{Cussing is involved also some kissing involved with 👅 and well read this if you are 15 or up👆⚠️}

❤️Chen POV❤️:
I got out of the car and went to pick up Bomi, I was walking until I paused I saw ilhoon kiss Bomi. I felt hurt now I understand how bomi felt when she saw how scarlet kissed me. Bomi tried to push him away but he kept holding her I was getting mad I wanted to kill him "YAH HAJIMA!" She shouted I was about to walk up to ilhoon to punch him in the face, Bomi froze when she saw me I saw her face her fragil eyes was teary "opp-a..?" She said I was mad at ilhoon it wasn't Bomi fault I came up to her "wait here okay Jagiya..." I said "yah ilhoon you fuckin bastard !!!" I said as I came running go him and punched him "I'll make Bomi mine! She belongs to me, go and have scarlet my sister back !" He said "Sister!?? Scarlet is your sister no wonder why you have a shitty mouth like her!!" I said raging "Bomi is mine also my woman ! So stay away!!!" I said I kept hitting him he hit me back I haded a bruise on my right cheek when I got off of him we were bruised blood near our lips. Bomi came between the fight "Jebal!! I don't want to see you fight !! I don't want too..." She said crying "ilhoon why? why did you kissed me ? I just lost my memory and I'm going through so much right now. I think is best if we should be friends....I don't wanna be enemies I don't want to be the girl who you fought for and never came to you and never was yours,
She said while crying..."Bomi-ah I....I understand mian....I just had this huge crush on you but you never knew that I liked you but I'll be the one to protect you when your hurt *by Chen*"he said I was so pissed when he said that he is lucky that I have my mouth zipped >:| "I'll be going.." He said as he left Bomi grabbed my hand we drive home after that {Bomj House} "Oppa mianhe I kissed someone I feel guilty..." She said I came up to her and hugged her "no it's okay it wasn't your fault he is just lucky that I didn't kill himㅋㅋㅋ...I said "Oppa don't be that mean!.." She said while crying "stop crying I don't like it when you cry...!!" I said I looked at her, her fragile eyes are like glass I saw her lips 👄 Ughhh I can't control my self right now..!! "Bomi can I kiss you....." I asked but when she lost her memories I ask permission because I don't want her to be scared....she just bite her lips and nods slowly..I leaned in and kissed her lips she kissed back we stared to kiss passionate it went deeply. I stop kissing her and moved to her neck and made kiss marks on hers she kept the moans in her she left one out but I bit her neck to leave a bruise so it means she mines...! "Oppa can we sto-p... I'm not ready.." She said putting her head down I caressed her face and pecked her lips then kissed her forehead she smiled "sit on the couch okay I'll be right back" she said I sat on the couch she came back with a aid cit for my lips and cheek bruise and blood she putted the medicine on my lips then my cheek but she just covered it up with a banded harshly "O--wwww" I said "mian but that what you get by beating people up..." She said I kissed her lips just a peck but like 5 sec I looked at the time it was 8:30pm "wanna watch a movie ??" I said "sure.." She said " what kind ??...." I said "anything" she said one thing popped in my head horror movie 👻💀 "horror movie !" I said "no Oppa anything expect that !..." She said "don't worry I'm here I don't believe in them anyway" i said "fine" she said hmmmm "the visit" I putted it in the disc thingy {idk what it is} the movie was starting FAst Forward: "Ahhhh!!!!! Oppa!!" She said there was a ghost that jumped out she was holding on to me tight I laughed "yahhh... It's not funny.." She said " I know I just love your reactions it's cute jagi~" i said when the movie was over we went to bed she came really close to me and held me around my neck and brought near her face I grabbed her waist to pull her closer to me "because of you I can't sleep tonight.." She said "Jagiya don't worry I'm here" I said kissing her forehead "but hug me tight" I said.."I'm yours" she said I felt relief when she said that, she kissed me out of nowhere maybe because she wants to forget about the movie I kissed back she stopped kissing until I looked at her she knocked out how cute "goodnight Jagiya~~Saranghae❤️" I said as kissed her forehead again❤️❤️ as I went to dream land with her🌙💫.

__________
Mianhe ! Readers this is all I have now !! But I'll try to make more Chapters hope you enjoyed this chapter night ! Where I live
-Ace_Shadow_27🌙