Chapter 15:Away from Jagiya/Blossom...

❤️Chen POV❤️:
It was since yesterday when Bomi left for with her family... I'm so alone all of my guy friends are gone for doing some stuff their busy with....I can't survive.

Like seriously.

I need my Jagiya I miss when I kiss her,hold her,her scent everything about her. It's so sad that when I wake up I don't see her by my side.
🌸Bomi POV🌸: I went into my room my old house I saw my old house....I went into my room I saw pictures of me and Chen, me as a baby my siblings etc....but I saw the window open and I peeked out of the window to see a blossom tree it's so pretty I went to the backyard I sat on the bench ...there was so many of them...until I saw a craving.."C+B...?"I said there was a heart over and I went to it...somehow it was calling me.

No one POV📖:
As Bomi goes to the carving she doesn't notice that her heart necklace shines (the both bomi's needed the heart carve to get into harmony) she touch it as the bomi's became one again there was so much going on with her body that...

🌸Bomi POV🌸:
I touch it I hear whispers "touch it ! Everything will be alright..."the voices said I touch it.

Then I blacked out........

_____________
Omg been so long sorry if I haven't updated it was so long mianhe!!!!!!!!'😟🙃 I was busy with school but also I was sick but thx I'll update soon!!!😂❤️❤️❤️
-Ace_Shadow_27