Chapter 8:Pain

❤️Chen POV❤️:
"Annyeong someone lost their blossom?" He said I turned and saw ilhoon carrying Bomi bridal style I grew furious like hell has taking me over, Bomi looked at me worry scared I went up to ilhoon and punched him in the face, when Bomi almost got out of the position I wrapped my arms around her preventing to fall on the ground "are you okay  did he do something to you?!!" I said "Ani *pant* *pant* Oppa I'm fine" she said worriedly ilhoon stood up and pushed Bomi away and he punched me in the face "agh!"I said before he was about to punch me again Bomi came in between the middle "YAH HAJIMA!! JUNG IL HOON!"she Shouting while tears coming down her cheeks. I think she said his full name "Bomi-ah?..did you just.."he said "i don't know it's a memory -v-oice it came out of my mou---th *SLAM*" she said Bomi fell on the floor "BOMI-AH!" I said I came up to her and carried her embracing her "yah! Bomi wake up Jagiya !" I yelled "Unnie !!" Her Donsaeng and Unnie yelled "Bomi!" Oppa's yelled too. I saw ilhoon left the house that bastard !!!....

Bomi POV:
I woke up on a bed I saw Chen near me holding my hand I gently took it away from him preventing from him to wake up. I was wearing something else my old clothes was on the chair I was wearing a sweater comfy one white and shorts, pajamas shorts. Chen was sleeping soundly he is always staying by me and sitting or kneeling down by me I felt bad what if his back hurts because of me what if his knees is hurting or getting marks because of me..? "Oppa...irenoa.." I said "hmmm" he said I saw his bruised cheek I felt so bad of what happened. I had the courage to do it so I kissed his cheek where it was bruised he woke up because of it "Jagiya??what is wrong??" He said "sleep with me" I said. I didn't want him to be cold or be sitting and kneeling it hurts me. "okay" he said I scooted over he held my waist I putted my hands on his shoulders and then wrapped it around his neck bring him closer to me pecked him on the lips with courage !!!! After I did that I putted my head and snuggle in his neck so he couldn't see me blush "Mianhe...for always hurting you...getting injured too mia--nhe opp-a..." I said my voice cracked ugh don't cry now!..."Jagiya it's okay as long as I have you, it won't hurt me..." He said I cried more Ughhh not now !! He lifted my face up and saw my tears he wiped them away and kissed them away from me I smiled...I did a gentle warm smile...he smiled backed at me he snuggles with me I laughed "I wished I remembered our memories I wish wish..." I said "Nado Jagiya" he said kissing my forehead "Oppa where is the others ?" I said "I told to go home and said that I will be taking cafe of you."he said "Ohhhhh" I said I looked at the clock 10:18pm I slept that long ?.. I still feel sleepy..."Oppa are you sleepy ?...I asked "yea but I just wanna talk to you until both of us fall asleep." He said "it's okay good night Oppa..." I said "good night Jagiya~" he said while pecking me on the lips I smiled and cuddled with him so he is not cold then I drifted in to dream land ....

I woke up in the morning I saw Chen I got off of bed so I can cook him something for breakfast I walked in the kitchen. Karena came out of nowhere "Unnie are making breakfast, are you okay ??" She said "yes but who is this house ??.." I asked "me and Chen Oppa" she said "ahh.." I said "can I help!" She said out of joy I nodded we made pancakes and she made the yogurt for her self "Unnie.." She said "hmmm?" I said " what if I kissed Xiumin..." She said Xiumin ???"Is it the one with the big eyes and have chubby cheeks ??..."I said "yeah him he's a good guy i'm dating him...." She said worriedly "Karena do you trust your heart ? That you like or love him.?"I said "yes I do Unnie he always make me happy and making me feel joy always clinging on to me it's cute, I think love is not always finding the perfect person but finding some who completes you" she said smiling I will remember of what karena just said because it can help sometimes to make things right in relationships.." well I guess you found him but we have to see until the future comes." I said smiling "oh Unnie wake Chen up" she said "I will" I said I went to Chen room and saw him sleeping "Chen oppa can you wake up ??" I said "hmmm?" He said "Me and Karena made you breakfast come down if you want.." I said shyly because I kept thing of last night!..ㅠㅠ when I was about to walk away he pulled me down and snuggle with me he then kissed my lips I kissed back a little back he then deepened it again like last time, this time it was caring.. He broke it because I just remember that he can't control himself.... We went down stairs and saw Karena eating already "Oppa when is Autmn break done ??.."{made It up ! I wish there was Autmn break}Karena said "I don't know the 2nd of November?? Today is the 19 tho" Chen said "I'm taking Bomi backed to school  on that day"he said "I'm going to school?..." I said "of course Jagi~" he said feeding me a pancake "Oppa! I'm dating Xiumin!...." Karena said out of nowhere...Chen looked okay but he said "what..."

__________
OMO.... I'll update soon guys I hoped you enjoyed it!
-Ace_Shadow_27