Author's Note

Hey guys!

Man, what an experience this book has become. I honestly get so much out of writing for you guys, and it makes my entire day when I see a chapter go up and people instantly begin to tell me their thoughts - that being said, most of them angry and sad thoughts xD

I honestly want to thank you guys, for I've got a lot of personal stuff going on at home as well, and it's been kind of rough, but holy crap. Every day one of you has something absolutely kind to say to me, and it's been so uplifting and heartwarming for me to see that despite not being wanted elsewhere, I can feel right at home here. There's so much more that I want to say, and to thank you guys for, but I'll save the super sappy stuff for later and get onto what I want to say here.

First of all, congrats to IcecreamCrisis021 for being the first person to consider Seananners as my mystery character. Man, you totally scared me too, I definitely thought that you were going to give it away in the comments, and I was so relieved to see that no one had a clue but you up until the end. And although I love Jacksepticeye to death, he is far too kind and humble to be doing the killing, and so was Cry, but they both made very great framed characters.

Also, this is me FORMALLY APOLOGIZING for all of the hurt I caused with any of my writing, and also every cliffhanger that I have left in the book! I know, I always say this; I am a hypocrite. I hate cliffhangers with every fiber in my being, especially on books that don't have an updating schedule and they just leave you there wondering what your life has become, and suddenly there's another chapter that has yet another cliffhanger and the cycle repeats. However, I hope that my normal schedule simply kept you on your toes rather than annoying you all.

This book was a lot of fun to write, and honestly ever since the very beginning when it was but a mere idea in the back of my head, I had every intention of making Mark win. I love Jack and Felix a lot, along with Marzia and the Derp Crew, but Mark is too kind, has too big a heart, I don't think I could kill him if I tried. Speaking of which, my original mystery murdering character wasn't even supposed to be Seananners, it was supposed to be CaptainSparklez. But then I started watching Seananners more often than not, and I realized that he would fit that description more than perfectly.

Just thought that I would add this as well. The following is a list of songs that helped me write this book. I always think this is interesting because it shows what the author was thinking during his/her writing, and some of the songs are damn good. I recommend any of them to anyone, seriously.

Breaking Inside - Shinedown

Burning in the Skies - Linkin Park

By Myself - Linkin Park

Call Me - Shinedown

Coming Undone - Korn

Courtesy Call - Thousand Foot Krutch

Game On - Waka Flocka Flame

Iridescent - Linkin Park

Lean On - Major Lazer

Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park

Nothing Left to Say - Imagine Dragons

One Step Closer - Linkin Park

Paper Chase - Static Cycle

Sold My Soul - The Used

Trndsttr (Lucian Remix) - Black Coast

Waiting for the End - Linkin Park

Honestly, I just want to thank you all for reading! This book was so much fun to write, and I'm sad to see it go, I truly am. Such a good book let me tell you, and the fact that you all enjoyed it made it allthemore fun to write out. Thank you guys so much for reading and enjoying this journey with me; you guys truly are the greatest! So here's to another book down and more books to come!

~Jay