Chapter 11

Your POV

"Why do I have to dress nice and you get to wear that?" I whined and gestured to his usual attire.

"Is there something wrong with my clothing?" He shrugged and asked innocently.

"Well-no-but-"

"Then stop complaining"

I growled and made a decision.

"Fine, then I will wear what I want to wear" I pouted and entered my bedroom and chose some clothing to wear.

I chose to wear black an white converse again, ripped black jeans and a (F/C) long sleeves Shirt which was a bit baggy. I left my hair down straight/curly and exited my room.

~time skip~

Me and L walked inside of the building with each other silently as I admired the beautiful, pale pink cherry blossom petals which were gently swaying in the wind.

It's been a long time since I've saw something this beautiful.

Inside of the building many new college students were sat down and waiting for everything to begin.

"Now for the freshmen address, freshmen representative: Light Yagami" the man spoke and a familiar figure stood up and began walking to the front.

"And freshmen representative Hideki Ryuga and Mitsu Hoshimi" he spoke once again.

Me and L stood up and walked behind L to the front of the room. There was a staircase and a desk with three microphones on it.

Light began speaking first:

"As all of us embark in this new chapter of our lives......" Light carried on and on and I got bored until it was my turn to speak.

"As all of us embark in this new chapter of our lives....." I went on to repeat what the previous two men had said.

Although, I couldn't help but overhear some people in the room....

"These three are total opposites! The guys on the left looks like he's been groomed for success his whole life!"

"Yeah, and they guy in the middle just isn't right...he just freakin' weird"

"The girl on the right.... She's pretty and all but she just doesn't look like the person to be that intelligent? She just looks crazy I don't know what it is"

everyone clapped when I had finished and me and L walked behind Light.

"Light" L spoke quietly.

"Light yagami, your father is chief soichiro Yagami of the MPA....." L went on about a few things before we all sat down together.

"Your planning on joining the police agency when you graduate...." He carried on and on, "and now your showing an interest in the Kira case" he finished.

"We're surprised by your abilities and your sense of justice. If you promise not to tell anyone about this We have important information concerning the Kira investigation that we'd like to share with you" I added.

He exchanged glances with the two of us for a while before answering.

"I won't tell anyone, what is it?" Light asked.

"I want to tell you that I am L" L whispered "and 'Konami' is X. She is helping me with the Kira case" L added.

Light's POV

What?? There's no way.... If Konami/Hoshimi/X is working with L then I am in big trouble. She knows that I have a death note and with that bit of information she can bring me down just like that...

~time skip~

Your POV

"Hey light, it was nice meeting you" L said goodbye before walking the two of us to his car.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA IM SO SORRY BUT DID YOU SEE THE WORRY IN HIS EYES WHEN YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE L?" You shouted and laughing whilst holding your stomach from laughing to much.

"I did. But we must be aware, if he is Kira, make sure not to reveal to much" L warned.

"Eh, okay" you shrugged and the rest if the car ride was silent.

"I'm planning on doing a tennis match with Light soon as well, you are invited" L informed.

"Heh, great, I'm excited already" you giggled evilly.