Chapter 30

Your POV

"So who is coming with us?" I asked L as we made our way to the car.

"Just Watari, me, you, Near, Mello and Matt" he said casually, even though it is quite a few people "they will help us too, since they were your childhood friends"

I nodded and opened the car door. The inside had to seats at the front, and in the back, there were 5 seats at the back facing each other.

A/N: I hope you know what I mean X3

Mello and Matt were sat on the two seats, and Near was sat opposite them on the three seater side. I sat next to Near and L sat next to me.

"Hi guys" I greeted.

"Good afternoon (F/N)" near said formally whilst playing with a strand Of his hair.

"Hey" Matt said, not looking up from his DS.

"Hi" Mello took a bite of his chocolate.

"I assume you all know why we are here, we are going around this area of England to certain places to see if we can trigger any memories for
(F/N)" L explained.

Everyone nodded.

"We have documents here that Roger has let us use. As he records the places anyone in Wammy's has been, first we will start with....." L scanned the document "the cinema"

Everyone nodded again and the car drive to the cinema took a while to be honest, it felt like an eternity with the silence that took place in the vehicle. When we finally arrived, the 5 of us went up to the cinema.

"Take your time (F/N) just look at it and focus" Near encouraged.

I focused in the building.... But nothing happened.

"I don't remember anything" I stated.

"It's fine, next we will go to the book store" L informed.

We all got back in the car and went on our way to the bookstore.

OLD A/N
From here to save time I'm just going to write down the name if the place and your flashback. I hope you don't mind!

The toy shop:
Me and near searched the shelves and aisle of the toy store.

"Where the hell is it?" I said under my breath.

"Language (F/N)" near said.

"I only said Hell" I rolled my eyes.

"I found it!" Near ran up to me and we admired the toy.

1064 piece jigsaw

I must admit... After hanging out with near this long, it has early me a liking for puzzles.

Candy shop:
"Mello! Hurry up I want some candy" I whined.

"I thought I was chocolate obsessed" he chuckled with a smile ask dragged him into the local sweet shop.

As usual, Mello got his favourite brand of chocolate. But I didn't know what to get.

"Mello, what should I get?" I asked curiously.

"Here" he handed me a (F/F) lollipop.

And since then, that has always been my sweet obsession.

Game store:
"Matt, I honesty don't see what you find so good in video games" I sighed as he dragged me into his favourite game shop.

"You will see! After we but you a certain game you will be hooked" Matt said as we searched the aisle.

"Let's buy these" Matt handed me a DS and a game to go with it.

"Thanks" I thanked his as we payed for the two objects.

~back Into the car~

"The last place for tonight is the park again" L said to us all. We all nodded in understanding and we stopped at the park.

Me, L, Near, Mello and Matt walked around the park. However, I stopped at a certain part of the park, it was a lot shadier than the other parts of the park....

~flashback~

I walked aimlessly around the park. Why did Mummy and Daddy leave me?

I tear ran down my cheek and I turned around and began running. However, I bumped into a grey haired man.

"Good evening missy, where are your parents?" He asked.

"T-they left me" I sobbed.

"I have a place for you to stay, at Wammie's orphanage." He held out his hand.

"By the way, this is L, you won't se much of him at Wammie's, but I know a few other people who I'm sure you will like" he explained.

The young boy was slouched and had black hair. His eyes were dark. But L can't be his real name right? His real identity was a mystery I wanted to solve....

~end of flashback~

I gasped and looked at L.

"L, you went to Wammie's" I blurted out.

"That is correct. I see the park is the main source of your memories, am I correct?"

"Indeed, it seems so"

"Then we will we coming here more often, but thats enough 'exploring' for tonight." L said to all of us.

However, it isn't my past that I find a mystery, it was this man. Why has he been included so much in my life?