Chapter 50

Your POV

"Ugh" I groaned as my eyes fluttered open weakly. A bright, white light shone on my face.

I looked around the room and I was instantly confused. I was in.... A hospital? What happened?

Then, all of my memories of the night with Sam and L rushed back into my head.

Oh my....

Is L okay? What happened to Sam? I need answers!

Suddenly, the door was opened and a doctor entered my hospital room.

"Ah, I'm glad you're awake miss Akiyama, I want to ask you a few questions, and then I will be leaving you to rest. Is that okay?" He smiled kindly.

Akiyama? That must mean that L gave the doctor our fake names.

"Sure. I hope you don't mind but I have a few questions myself" I notified. The doctor nodded and sat in the chair besides my hospital bed.

"Okay, well, I'm Doctor Anderson, You're miss Konami Akiyama, am I correct?" Dr Anderson questioned.

Yep, L has told him my 'name'.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Great, well first I would like to ask you some questions about your health-" the doctor was cut off by a random alarm setting off.

He sighed and looked at me.

"Sorry, I have another patient to get to, if you could fill out this sheet it would be appreciated" Dr Anderson handed me a pen and paper. He left the room, leaving me once again on my own.

I read the sheet an filled it in rather quickly:

First name: Konami

Surname: Akiyama

Date of birth: (D/O/B)

Age: 22

The next few questions were about If I have allergies, if I have any disorders, amnesia ect. It was a pretty basic sheet. There were also a few questions about my health and injuries, not to forget questions about the incident. What was i suppose to say?

"Oh, I was looking for a psychotic murderer and ended up fighting him, he shot me and my boyfriend"

I'm not telling them that! They will take me back to the asylum! ugh, that place is horrible...

Anyway, after completing the sheet, I waited for ages for Dr Anderson to come back. I ended up getting bored and staring at the ceiling for what felt like forever. I mentally face-palmed myself when I realized the most obvious thing...

I could press the assistance button

Well I'm stupid.

I pressed the button and almost immediately a nurse rushed into the room.

"Are you okay? Do you need any help?" She said inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Um I just have a few questions, that's all" I smiled weakly.

"Oh" She returned the smile, "well," she sat on the chair besides myself, just like the doctor previously, "Ask away. I'm nurse Brailsford by the way" The nurse crossed her legs.

"I am Konami Akiyama, I'm wondering where my boyfriend is, do you know where he is?" I asked curiously.

"I'm sorry, what is his name?" Nurse Brailsford questioned.

"Ryuzaki Kita" I informed. I realized that he gave The hospital our fake names so I decided to give out his fake name.

"Hmm, I can find out now if you like?" Said the nurse.

"Yes thank you"

Nurse Brailsford then left the room to find out if anyone called Ryuzaki Kita was in the hospital. I just want to know that he is safe. Is he even at the hospital? Is he at home? I don't know...

"Miss Akiyama, Ryuzaki is in room A051" the Nurse informed me.

"Can I see him?" My eyes lot up.

"Unfortunately not, it's quite late and you aren't in a good condition" the woman sighed.

"Okay" I lay back in my hospital bed and the nurse left the room.

Late? What time is it?

I looked at the clock on the wall.

10:50

That's not late, for me anyway. What am I suppose to do in here? I don't have my phone-

OH MY GOD. I'M NOT WEARING MY USUAL CLOTHES. THEY HAVE MY PHONE. THEY ALSO HAVE MY KNIVES. AND MY INJECTIONS.

I looked at the roof once again and sighed. Then a familiar pain hurt my head.

~flashback~

I was sat on the hospital bed whilst loads of doctors pushed me into an operating room.

"She might not make it!" A female doctor alarmed the surgeon.

"She will" the surgeon said emotionlessly.

"But-"

"She will make it dammit! It's either death or amnesia!" The surgeon interrupted.

I couldn't see properly. My vision is blurry. I can't move. My body hurts.

I look around the room and watched one of the nurses open a cabinet full of different types of medication.

Another surgeon entered the room and stood beside me also. The doctor put the mask on my face, I stared at the roof ahead of me as I became unconscious.

~end of flashback~

I'm in the room I was in years ago. That means I'm in room 12, floor B. L is downstairs in floor A, room 51. How am I suppose to sneak down there without being noticed?

Suddenly it clicked.

"Perfect" I smirked.