Chapter 42

Your POV

He kissed me. I swear every time he does this he makes my cold heart warm. He makes me so scared, but so safe at the same time. I don't know what this is, but it makes my heart flutter whenever I am with him.

"(F/N), right now I want to take you out somewhere" L said casually as he looked I to my (E/C) eyes.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise" he teased.

"You say that every time... I swear to god if you-" I was cut if by L.

"I'm not taking you to another country, it's in Japan don't worry" he chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go" he smiled at me as we walked together to our destination.

"W-why have you took me to a..... Field?" I asked curiously.

"Just follow me" he held my hand and we walked into the field.

The sight was beautiful. The floor was a green grass and there was a pathway made out of gravel.
(F/C) rose bushes were everywhere.

We stopped further away at a water fountain. L grabbed a (F/C) rose and gave it to me.

"(F/N)," L caught my attention.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Do you love me?" He asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yes" I answered without hesitation.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked whilst taking his hand into mine.

I grinned widely and looked at his dark eyes with my (E/C) eyes.

"Of course" I smiled.

L looked at me with eyes full of hope and excitement. He pulled me into a warm hug and kissed the top of my hand.

"Thank you" he mumbled into my ear.

"Thank you" I corrected him.