Chapter 40

Your POV

"So what do you plan on doing to Light and Misa?" I asked L as we walked out of the warehouse hand in hand.

"I'm planning maybe keep them in custody, But I know that the safest thing to do would be to sentence them to death." L explained his opinion, "but I plan on letting you choose what to do with them, after all, you solved the case" L added.

"Hehehe,"I giggled insanely, "sentence them to death" I smiled wickedly.

Oops. Sorry.

"Okay. It's the least disastrous option I suppose" he shrugged as we got into the car, near already waiting for us inside.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as the car drove somewhere unexpected.

"Well we are going to where the police are, we will tell the police your decision and then we will go back tomorrow to watch the death of light and Misa." Near said. I nodded In response and stared outside of the window.

~time skip brought to you by L's secret unicorn that hides in the closet~

We entered the police station. We were going to go to Light and Misa's interrogation rooms.

Coming here reminded me if when I was here six years ago...

~flashback~

The police dragged me to a white room. They threw me inside of it and a police/detective sat at a chair In the centre of the room.

"Why did you kill all those people?" He asked calmly, but I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Hehehehehe, they deserved it! We all go to hell eventually!" I giggled evilly.

(mama, we all go to hell, my chemical romance!)

"Your insane!"

"Thanks for noticing, I think that's why you brought me here in the first place but okay..." I smirked.

"(F/N) (L/N), for the next 10 years of your life you will be in the Kanto Mental Asylum. Hopefully they can fix you up...." He muttered.

~end of flashback~

Ah yes, the memories, well, I kinda got out four years earlier than my expected time at the asylum, but I'm not complaining!

We walked over to their rooms, their rooms were beside each other, and we were looking through a one-way-window. We decided to decide what to do with Light first.

Light was sat in his chair, his hair covered his eyes but I could see the insane smirk in his face.

Just to think, that was me at one point. The thought of it is kinda scary, but insane is normal for me.

"L, can I talk to him?" I asked.

"sure" L let me inside of the room and I sat across from Light at a table.

"Hey Yagami" I said casually as if I didn't just send him to his death.

"Konami" he nodded "how did you figure it out?" He chuckled.

"I knew it since the moment I first met you. I just decided to give you a chance, I knew you weren't going to of course, but I wanted to give you that small 5% chance" I kept staring at Light who hasn't even looked up at me once yet.

"So what's going to happen to me? You've experienced this before" he smirked.

"Yes I have, but I'm alive, and you won't be for much longer" I teased.

"Nonsense. I'm a god, you can't kill me!" He rises from his chair and stared at me with his eyes, the once warm brown colour now tinted red.

"I am justice! I am God!" He screeched, just to finish it off, he added a long, evil laugh.

"You're not 'God' you dimwit, And you defiantly aren't justice. You're just a pathetic boy who believes the right way to achieve a work without criminals is is to kill! It's impossible to have a world full of good people," I paused and leant into his ear "I'm sure if you were a so called God you would be able to kill me, but of course that, too, is impossible, with the death note it is at least. You need the name and face to kill, and even though you have my face, you don't have my name. What a shame" I teased.

"Let me go you psychopath!" He screamed.

That was sudden.

"Today at 9:30pm you will be sentenced to death, I will be there, who knows, maybe I will be the one who ends you" I smirked and exited the room.

"Let's go to Mi-"

"No need to go to Misa, she's bound to want to avenge light if we did spare her. She's just as bad as the original Kira, she will die too." I demand.

L just nods and near looks at me emotionlessly, nodding at me approvingly.