Chapter 23

Your POV

"L? Where are we going?" I said as I sat in the black car with L with my bags packed.

"It's a surprise, (F/N), but it might bring back memories" he hinted.

"How long will it take to get there? I'm bored" I pouted.

"There are roughly 3 pit stops, but approximately 12 hours"

"I can't wait that long! That's half a day! I get bored before it's even been 15 minutes" I complained.

"Well you better start getting use to to" L chuckled.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

~30 minutes later~

"Now we are at the airport, can you please tell me where you are taking me?" I whined.

"You will see after the 11 hour flight" L said.

I pouted and sighed.

Wait.

11 hour flight?

Brings back memories?

He can't possible be taking me to.....no.....he can't, can he?

——-

After doing some airport stuff we finally went on our...private aeroplane?

Oh yeah. He's a world famous detective who nobody knows the face of, how could I forget?

"L....IM BORED" I shouted.

"Then do a rubix cube, I doubt you will be able to finish it, so it should keep you occupied" L threw me a Rubix cube.

He sighed, rolled my eyes, and under 5 minutes later I handed L the completed Rubix cube.

"I'm bored" I repeated.

"Wow, you completed a Rubix cube, never expected that from you" L teased.

"Wow, how funny" you glared.

"If you are still bored then why don't you sit with me and watch something on my laptop?" L patted the seat next to him.

Wow...smooth Lawliet...smooth

"Fine" I sat next to him and he put on some anime. Honestly, I forgot how much I enjoyed just relaxing and sitting with him like this, just like the beginning of the case when I met him.

"(F/N)" L said, earning my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Open your mouth"

"What? why?"

He held up a sugar coated strawberry and he fed it to me. How many times has he fed me like this? I don't know. But he does it often...

"L, I have a question, I hope you don't mind me asking" I said as I rested my head on the detectives shoulder.

"Of course, ask me anything"

"If you have insomnia, then why don't you take sleeping pills to help you sleep?" I asked the completely random question.

"I'd ask you the same thing, for you have insomnia also"

"Yeah but I'm asking you why you don't, Mr-I-have-an-IQ-of-168" I smirked, mentioning the name I came up for him the day before.

"Well, Miss-I'm-strange-and-like-doing-drifts-in-cars, I don't take sleeping pills because I like to use my insomnia to my advantage and use the spare time to work"

"The name you have me doesn't even make sense" I chuckled.

"Just be quiet and watch the anime" L said to me as he shoved another strawberry into my mouth.

~11 hours later~

"I'M OUT OF THE PLANE!" I said in relief.

"Come on, I need to take you to the place now" L led me Into a black car when we exited the airport.

"Do you recognise anything?" L asked.

"No, not yet anyway, where are we?"

"Wait until we get to the place I want to show you"

~30 minutes later~

We approached a large building with large gates. Wammy's house a sign read.

My head started hurting and I had another flashback...

~flashback~

"W-what is this place?" I asked a man with grey hair.

"This is the Wammy's house, you should be staying here form now on" he spoke to me.

I glanced at the sign which read Wammy's house.

"So is this my new home?" I asked him.

He nodded and took me inside....

~end of flashback~

"Welcome back, Konami" a man who was mostly bald greeted me.

I haven't even realised that I was now in what seemed like an office.

"Uh, excuse me, who are you?" I asked, trying to sound polite.

"I'm Roger, ah, yes, I have forgotten that you suffered from amnesia didn't you?" He straightened his back.

I nodded in response.

"Well, I will show you to your rooms, you will be sharing a room with L if that is alright?" Roger raised an eyebrow.

"Yes it is, thank you" I smiled.

"It's my pleasure"