Chapter 3

I laid In my bed with Jayonna Tryna tune out all the noise coming from downstairs. Jarnell is trying to form a gang and he got a trap house. All the wanna be's that wanna be down is here. Including Legend which surprised me when I went downstairs to get my sheets out the dryer when I was coming down I seen him and I guess his cousin.

"Jamari can we get some pizza my stomach hungry". Jayonna said turning around facing me.

"Okay fatty I'll be back don't leave out this room". I said getting up.

I put my blue socks on I didn't want nobody to look at my unpolished feet. I put on a oversized shirt that covered my pink shorts. I closed the door and walked downstairs hearing my brother's annoying laugh. The smell of weed hit my nose soon as I made it to the last step. HotLine Bling was playing lowly in the speakers. I seen a couple eyes on me I quickly walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few pieces of Pizza and Chicken.

"Mari get me cup full of ice". Jarnell yelled.

I put the plate down and grabbed a plastic cup filling ice in it then spit it in an put more ice on it.

I walked in the room and gave him the cup. He filled it up with Hennessy passing the bottle to some other boy.

"Did you get something to eat?". He asked putting a blunt in his mouth.

"Yes I'm about to go upstairs".

"Whatever bye".

I rolled my eyes and hope he drink all that spit I put in his cup.

I grabbed the plate and walked back upstairs and shut the door. See my family isn't poor my mom goes to work as an Social Worker plus a Manger at a daycare center and my Dad gets money working on building houses for his Dad which is my Pawpaw he is like a billionaire but he kinda selfish with his money but gives my dad the money to give us but we never get it he spend it on dumb shit but they bring in Money . They just choose not to for us any they buy all are clothes and just get things we really need nothing extra. My brother didn't like that so he sold drugs and robbed houses so he always in the latest shit he gives me money sometimes but I just put it up and save it. My grandmother passed a few years ago she was the sweetest women ever and she always gave me money and all I did was save. When she died she left me all of money but I can't get it until 18 which most people do when they pass. She always told them to give me a another payment when I'm 23 . I loved her to death and I know all this money I'm saving I'm leaving soon I just gotta plan.

I sat down on my bed and let Jayonna eat with summer break around the corner I gotta do something.