Chapter 24

This book is coming to the end,I'm trying to make these last chapter a little lengthy .

I don't think I will be able to find a picture of a baby how I describe Zoey so if you guys want a Part 2 I think I can find someone ... No promises tho

Jamari:

On Christmas morning I zipped up my last packed bag. I put a blanket over Zoey's carseat. I was waiting on my uber to come get us.

I was going stay at the hotel until I didn't have any more money I saved up. I don't know where to go so hopefully I can get my mind right and figure out something in a couple days.

I made sure I had everything and moments later my Uber arrived . I grabbed my phone and purse . I manged to pick up my pick 2 bags and Zoey's car seat . Shit was heavy but I made it downstairs. I seen Devin downstairs watching TV. I notice it was Hella presents under the tree, last night when I put a few present for him and Zoey there was none. I keep my head up and walked to the  door but Devin stopped me.

"Jamari where the hell you going ". Devin said sprinting to the door to stand in front of it.

"Move Devin someone's waiting for me". I said trying to open the door.

"Jamari I'm sorry ,you can't leave where are you gonna go? Zoey don't need to be in this weather". He said grabbing my bags.

"She will be okay now please move ". I said getting frustrated.

"Don't leave,I don't like her anymore I know who I want Jamari please. She is no longer in my life". He said.

"You fucked some bitch while I was in a coma then you turn back around and try to say I'm too young ? Are you fucking stupid". I said throwing punches at his chest.

I don't know what the heck was wrong with me,just hitting Devin like that .

"Jamari I'm sorry ". He said stopping my little ass and kissing me.

I pushed him away and looked out the window noticing my uber was leaving.

"See what you did? I'll just call another one". I sighed.

I unlocked my phone and went to the app.

"You ain't going no where ". Devin said snatching my phone out my hand.

I started chasing him around the house for my phone,I tripped up the stairs trying to get him so I said fuck it.

Zoey started crying downstairs so I walked back in the living room.

"What's wrong baby". I said taking her out her car seat .

Her soft cries soon was silent. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed her a bottle .

I sat down on the couch and fed her.

I stared down at her she is just so precious like a diamond. I really just hope shes not like retarded or anything I keep praying to god. Only thing is her eyes which doesn't bother me and she already went through surgery . The doctor said she might be behind in the growth area but that's it.

I heard the bathroom door shut and Devin came down the stairs. He threw my phone on the couch and sat next to me.

"Jamari I never wanted to hurt you . I know I did some dumb ass shit but I don't wanna see you go". Devin said.

"Promise?". I said staring in his eyes.

"I promise babygirl ". He said.

"I'm sorry I hit you". I said leaning over to give him a kiss.

"You cool, you sure got a lot of present to open I think I went a little crazy on y'all ". He said smirking.

"I never seen a Christmas tree have that many present. I didn't even wake up on Christmas at my house?".

"Your mom never got you anything?". He said shocked.

"Nah she said we never deserved anything but I always bought J-

I couldn't even say her name without getting emotional.

"I know what you was about to say about I understand . This Christmas is different so come on". He said picked up Zoey.

I smiled and walked to the tree I firstly picked out his gifts it was hard work finding all this .I just got him stuff he wanted and just didn't have the time to buy. I didn't mind he deserved all of this and more.

I looked over at Zoey and she was staring at the Christmas light her eyes got super big. I could see some of Jarnell's feature on her, it made my stomach turn but I had to face it.

******

Legend:

"What's wrong baby? You liked your presents?". My stepmom said sitting on the couch next to me.

"Nothing I was just thinking. And of course. I'm about to head out though". I said standing up fixing my pants.

"Alright be safe". She said walking behind me.

I walked out the house and got in my car. This nigga Jarnell want me to come see him. I checked my phone to see if Jamari texted me back but she didn't . I just wish I can have 1 conversation with her. That day just been eating me alive . I see her Snapchat now since she don't have any other Social Media accounts well none that I know of.

It took me no time to get to Jarnell's house.

I took a deep breath and walked to his door. I didn't knocked I just walked in. Jarnell was brushing up a familiar little girl I knew hair.

"Wassup Pretty Boy". He said staring at me.

"Hey". I said sitting on the other couch .

"Show me my daughter ". He ordered.

I unlocked my phone and went the app she just added more stories 2 minutes so did Devin.

I gave him my phone and the little girl climbed in his lap. She had burn marks going up her leg and her arms.

"Mari". The little girl said.

"Yeah and you will never see her again so you better watch this ". He said.

"She is so beautiful". I heard Jarnell mumble.

First time the nigga said something nice .

"I want to meet her". He said giving me my phone back.

"Is this her sister?". I said now remembering her.

"Yeah I threaten my mom told people she died but she just had some burns so I took her because my mom just didn't want her". He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe tell Jamari she can see her sister if you can see your daughter". 

"You right,you text her then we can go out and but her stuff , go get your stuff so we can go maybe I'll but you a doll". He said slapping her butt.

She ran into the back and I texted Jamari what Jarnell said. I rewatched her snap her and her nigga was eating he bought like 3 Chanel bags,A Rose Gold Rolex,A a couple True Religion Jogger suits ,hella Designer jeans like she got more then me. It was some much Victoria Secret I think he bought the whole store to his house . She got those Rihanna Puma slides girls been raving for it was too fucking much like he make me look like a broke nigga . I wish I could spoil a girl like that's nigga must be rolling in dough .

I ain't gonna lie her Daughter was cute I wished I could have babies with her. I just want Jamari period.

I know this might sound sick but she had some bomb ass pussy too she's like perfect .