Chapter 23

I changed Devin Character. Look Below

 Look Below

Jamari:

|Christmas Eve|

I finished cleaning up the bathroom and turned the light off. Last night for the first time I allowed Devin to give me head it felt so odd that I didn't have to yell someone to stop touching me in that area. It wasn't forced so it was kinda like my first.

"Babe your phone is ringing". Devin yelled.

I walked to my phone and answered it, the hospital was calling.

"Hello is this Jamari Dime?". A nurse said.

"Yes this is she". I said sitting down on the bed.

"The doctor said Zoey is ready for Surgey and want to begin today. She is breathing on her own is now eating so we think she will do fine". She told me.

"Okay I'm on my way right now". I said smiling widely.

"Okay I'll see you then". She said hanging up.

I quickly jumped up and put my shoes on.

"Hey can you run me to the Hospital. Zoey's about to go in Surgery". I said grabbing my purse.

"Yeah let's go".

********

"You think she's okay Devin". I said worried.

"Yes Jamari". He said barely paying attention to me.

I looked over and he was texting on his phone.

I read something,I didn't wanna see.

I snatched his phone and stood up to read all the messages.

"Jamari,what the fuck give me my phone back". He semi-yelled.

Some lightskin bitch just sent him so nudes talking about 'Just for you Daddy. He sent her heart eyes back then put 'I can't wait to see you Thursday". I shook my head and threw his phone at him.

"How could you?". I said hurt.

"Jam--

"No don't say shit to me". I said walking to the other side of the room.

"Jamari let me talk". He said coming closer .

"Just leave me alone". I said wiping the tear that escaped my eye.

He walked back to his seat and sat back down.I could feel his eyes staring at me. I was just so hurt and felt so stupid .  He just been fucking bitches and lying straight to face I thought this shit was last. He's the only guy I dated and now this happens.

"Jamari Dime". The doctor called out.

I stood up quickly and walked to him,he gave me a big smile.

"Everything went through successful and you can take little Zoey home". He told me.

"Thank God, where is she". I said jumping up and down.

He chuckled at me and told me to follow him. I was so geeked right now . My babygirl is coming home today.

I ran,hopped,and skipped to my baby.

She was sleeping look so cute my heart melted.

"She is so beautiful". Devin said behind me.

"I just can--

I stopped myself from talking to him. I was so happy and forgot what he just did.

I walked over to her bed and picked her up.

"My baby". I said to myself.

This was the first time I held her. I couldn't help but cry yall know my crybaby ass would be so dramatic.

Her hair was so soft and full,it took me a while to see her soft spot.

"She is really a good baby. You have to be careful and tell whoever is holding her to not be hard on her chest. The scar on her chest won't be as big but will always be there. Next Monday bring her back in so I can do a follow up and Merry Christmas". The doctor said.

"Okay I will do and Same to you ". I said still staring at Zoey.

The carseat was in Devin's car,before we left I had to sign a few papers and get her medicine. I was just beyond happy at this point.

*****

I turned on the light in the old room I slept in first. I put down the diaper bag and waited until Devin came in with her carseat.

"Jamari I'm sorry man,lately I just been thinking with my dick and not you. I know I fucked but please forgive me". He said staring at me.

"If Sex is what you wanted then why didn't you just say something? Like that really hurt you just whole played me like a fool". I said taking Zoey out her seat.

"I was talking to her when you was in the coma. I thought it would be just be a quick fuck and I kinda started feeling her". He said.

"Wow Devin". I chuckled to stop myself from crying.

"I'll be out your house by tommrow ". I said spreading out a blanket for Zoey to sleep on.

"Those feelings I had for her went away when you woke up. I don't want her I want you i'm just waiting for you to turn 18 so we can really do this and trust me you aren't going anywhere". He said.

"If you wanted to fuck around with other people why would you even lead me in making me think you really loved me and now it's this. Like now all of sudden im too young but you ate me out last night? Devin I am done ". I said letting my tears fall.

"Jamari I'm sorry,I didn't mean for this to happened". He said.

I didn't say anything else,I'll just leave and find somewhere to stay for me and Zoey. It's crazy how dirty the ones you think really loved you do you. Im done being nice to everyone I gotta switch it up. My main focus is Zoey and making money.