Chapter 22

If you guys want me to do Devin's or Legend point of view let me know in the comment section below.

Jamari:

I stared out the window watching all the raindrops fall. I was missing my sister wishing I could see her one last time. Devin said my father started the Fire and they forgot Jayonna in her room , but it's just strange . Yesterday when I went to see Zoey I swear I seen Jayonna playing in the waiting room,I don't know if I was tripping or what. Everyone act so secretive when I ask like where is my parents I want some of her ashes it's just... "No sweetie we cannot contact them" like what the fuck shit is annoying me. I'm gon find them my fucking self and hear the real story.

I looked down at my phone seeing a weird number calling me. I looked away for a second the decided to answer.

"Hello". I said first.

"Hey Baby". Jarnell said back.

"Aw hell nah". I said about to hang up.

"Wait Jamari, how's the baby doing?". He said making a chill go up my spine.

"How did you even know I had a baby, thought you didn't believe me". I said sitting down on the bed.

"Is it mines?". Was all he said.

"Yeah and because of you Zoey has to get Open Heart Surgery she have a heart defect". I sighed.
There was a long pause on the phone.

"Hope you feel real proud of yourself for putting her,me,and Jayonna through all this Jarnell I hope you know Karma is a bitch ". I said hanging up the phone.

I just was so stressed out. I opened up my laptop and did some more math questions . My school wants to graduate on time so i've been doing all my late work so I can go back to school whenever i'm ready.

I looked down at my lockscreen and stared at the picture of me and Jayonna. I think she is Alive I may be crazy but it's just weird they wont tell me where the burnt down house at .. Was it remodeled? nothing. That's why I keep thinking that.

I got up from the bed and walked down stairs to get something to drink.

I walked passed Zoey's room and stopped. I can't want to she come home,I'm so anxious . I took a peek then walked down the stairs.

I made it to the last step and someone walked in the door, I thought it was my baby but it was a women.

"Devin". She yelled out.

She stopped when she seen me,my eyes went straight to the little boy she was holding in her arms.

"Hey Jamari,where is Devin". She said looking around.

She was the one girl Devin fucked before he kissed me qnd the day I went on a little date with Legend.

"He's not here at the moment". I told her.

"Oh well we wait". She said throwing the little baby on the couch.

What the hell is wrong with this chick ?

"Why do you even need him". I questioned it.

"Because he won't talk to me he didn't even sign his name on my baby's birth certificate he came to the hospital one time when he was born. I'm tired of shaking my ass on the stage to take care of him by myself.  He told me everything will be okay when I told him I was pregnant. I moved from Chicago to come be with him now he treat me like shit and put me in a small ass condo with a couple stacks but that shit slipped through my hands like water. I don't know what's wrong with him all he do is lay up and fuck me..and I love him so much so I allow it". She said shaking her head crying.