Chapter 16

"So so you think you and axl will get back together?" Tiffany ask me, "I honestly have no idea. I mean, I love him and he loves me but he cheated on me. What am I suppose to do? Was he bored with me? How am I suppose to compete with that tramp." I started rambling on, "hey! Now you listen here, you are beautiful, wonderful,amazing, kind, smart, and you can kick some serious ass so I suggest you stop moping around and go let axl know what's up," Tiff said. "Dang tiff, it looks like you're the one kicking ass," Steven said from the kitchen. Tiffany blushed. "You are so right! I don't know what I'm acting like this. I'll see you later, can you watch cherry please?" Tiffany smiled and nodded proudly. I grabbed my keys then went out the door.

"Hey," I looked up at him when he opened the door. He looked lost. Lonely. But at the same time he looked like he didn't even want to see me. "So.." I trailed off avoiding eye contact, "are we ever going to work out?" I started to talk as I saw the blonde girl from the tabloids walking in just a t shirt. "What the fuck!" I yells at him. "I-I'm sorry," he said without even looking apologetic. "Whatever, save your breath. Fuck you axl!" I turned around trying not to cry, but as soon as I sat in the car I broke apart. "Fuck!" I yelled and hit the steering wheel with tears streaming down my face.

I walked in and went straight upstairs. "Hey da-" I heard Steven start to talk, "don't." And I went to my bathroom.

After everything I've been through with him. I can't believe it.
Nobody even cares about me. I could die right now and nobody would even care. The only reason I'm still alive is for Sherry, she's my world.

_________
Hey hey! Short chapter! But I'm updating another  chapter tonight as well! Btw the next chaper will be in axl's point of view! Thank you! Love you lots! Xx