Chapter 2

I awoke to the smell of bacon. I yawned sleepily and pushed my white comforter, slipping in my pink slippers as I climbed out of bed. I walked downstairs and found Tiffany cooking eggs and bacon.

"Your parents went on a trip, they'll be back in 2 weeks they left you 200$ for food only, well that's all they told me." she said to me.

"Kay, just give me some food." I said grabbing a red plate from the cabinet above the sink. She put the food on my plate.

"So I see you and Axl are friends now," she winked at me and made a kissy face.

I blushed. "Yeah" I smiled looking down at my plate.

I finished my food and went back upstairs. "Photograph" by def leppard was playing on the radio. I opened my window to see Axl laying in bed. His bed was positioned in front of the window where you could see his whole bed. His window was open. He must've opened it up then went back to sleep.

I giggled. He was so cute. He was shirtless and only in his boxers. Not complaining in any way. Because damn he had a body.

"No. Danielle. Stop. You don't fangirl over guys. Guys fangirl over you." I said to myself and I walked away.

I turned on the radio and the same song was on. Well, I guess me and him are both listening to rock 103. I smiled. Then sat on my bed which was in front of the window too. I fell asleep.

I woke up from Tiffany shaking me.

"What?" I said sleepily.

"It's like 4 in the afternoon." she giggled.

"Woah." I said.

"Wow you sleep in late." I heard a familiar voice say teasily.

"Shut up Axl!" I did a sleepy smile at him.

"I've been talking to him while you were asleep," she said, smiling.

"Oh cool," I said rubbing my eyes. "I'm going to get dressed." I walk to my closet.

"What should I wear?" I said. I grabbed out my black leather pants and my twisted sister shirt and started to take off my clothes. I had my pants down when I realized I was I front of the window with it wide open.

"Woah!" Axl yelled covering up his eyes.

"Shit!" I said pulling my pants up.

"Bad day to wear your black lace underwear," tiffany snickered and winked.

"Shut up," I laughed then moved away from the window and got dressed.

I went to the mirror and fixed my hair. I had my Jon bon Jovi hairstyle as always and finished it off with my bandana. It was a scarf bandana, it went around my head but the back was longer like a scarf. I then grabbed my combat boots and sat by the window facing my bed.

"So what should we do?" I asked Tiffany.

Axl's POV

"Wow. She was so pretty." I thought to myself. "Nice legs and butt too."

I laughed and got up from the window. I went downstairs to get some food.

"Hey Mom," I said.

"Hey William." She said.

I sighed at her calling me William. I hate when my family calls me William.

I went back upstairs with my plate full of food. I turned on the radio to "Back in Black" by AC/DC on.

Danielle's POV

"I. Smell. Bacon." I said, eyes widening.

"Oh no." Tiffany groaned, laughing silently.

I have an obsession with bacon. I smell it I have to have it. I looked over to axls window.

"Helllllooooooo Axl!" I said flirtatiously.

He was watching TV.

"Yes?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can I have a piece of bacon? Pah-leeeese?!" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes.

"Sure!" he laughed and threw a piece over. I ate it in one bite.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"Welcome," he said and went back to eating, smiling slightly.

"Let's go like shopping or something" I asked Tiffany.

"Ok" she said, jumping up from her position on my bed.

We went downstairs, grabbing our bags as we went. We hopped into my car and went to the mall.

__________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Btw when I wrote what songs were on the radio,they were actually on the radio lol,anywaysss thanks for reading! And the next chapter will be Danielle and Tiffany's ride to the mall and while they're at the mall!

So vote!

Comment!

Like! :) thanks :)

Btw I just wanna send out a little love to the most beautiful person ever who is a kool KAT 4 lyfe, Tiffany and Syd. ;)