Chapter 11

Today me and tiffany were going to the doctor to find out the gender and the father of the baby. Axl and duff are coming also, I just hope they don't flip out for who the father is..

"You ready to go?" Tiff came in and asked me.

"Yeah" I said fixing my blue bandana around my forehead and grabbing my purse heading for the door.

"Wait up!" Axl and duff yelled running down the stairs.

We got in the car,Tiffany drove, I sat in the passenger seat and axl and duff sat in the back. "So..um.. Will y'all get mad if it's not your baby? Like if this is axls baby, duff you won't get mad, and if this is duffs baby axl you won't get mad?" I asked them both. "Babe.. I'm not going to lie I may be upset if this is duffs baby but I won't leave you and I won't get mad." Axl said. "Agreed" duff added. I nodded head and looked back at the road.

We arrived at the doctors office, tiffany pulled into a parking spot and we all got out and walked to the front entrance.

"Danielle" I heard the nurse yell from the back of the office. We all got up and followed the nurse to room 169.

"Alright Danielle, any contractions lately?" The nurse in the scoot doo scrubs asked me.

"Oh yeah" I chuckled. She giggled.

"So who is the father?" She asked.

"Well it's one of these two.."I said pointing to axl and duff. "Oh.. Wow two members of guns n roses." She rolled her eyes. "Um is there a problem here?" I sassed her. "No. I'll do a blood test to see who's baby it is. First were going to watch the ultrasound." She said.

"Alright Danielle, we have the gender of the baby and the father of the baby!" The nurse came in smiling. "Yay!" I smiled. They all smiled and tiff said a little yay.

"Ok the gender and the father is.."

--------------------------

A/N

HAHAHAHHA CLIFFHANGER!! :) yeah I know I made this chapter short but I did that for a reason, the next chapter you will find out the gender and the dad, and she will have the baby! ♡ ☻ I hope y'all like this so far! :) ok bye!

~dani ♡