Chapter 19

I woke up in my bed. I looked over to see Axl asleep. Where's cherry? I thought to myself. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I see Tiffany asleep on the couch and cherry in her bed. Why is her bed down here? I looked at them. They were both asleep. I can't believe I tried to leave them. What was I thinking? I kissed cherry's forehead and smiled.

I look up to see tiff standing in the door way smiling. She ran over and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're okay. If you need to talk about anything I'm here" Tiff smiled. I nodded.

I was standing on my back porch with Axls arms wrapped around me. We called everyone over to have a cook out. I looked up at Axl and he kissed me. Then I felt a water balloon hit me. "Steven, you fucking ass!" I yelled. Soon I was involved in an intense water balloon fight that involved paint. Cherry's laughing. I'm laughing. Axl's laughing. Everyone's laughing. I love everything and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

------
Well, that's it. I love you guys! It was fun writing this story even though it took me forever. Haha I just kept getting sidetracked with everything and didn't have time to write. Well I'm a sucky writer anyways. But thanks to everyone who supported my story!! It's a short story sooo don't complain about it being short. Also let's keep in mind I started this book when I was in 8th grade and wrote the majority of it in 8th-9th grade so it's very immature writing! I'm currently 19 years old graduated from high school and I don't write as much! I know this book is crap but I don't care! I hope your life is full of food,laughter, and Rock N Roll.