Chapter 6

"So.. That song Sweet Child O Mine-" I started saying then he cut me off.

"It about you." he smiled. I smiled back.

"So it's been a long time since we've seen each other, the last time I remember talking to you we were in my bed making out" I laughed.

"That was a fun night" he chuckled. I laughed.

"Your smile and laugh. It's my favorite thing about you. I just love it so much." he said looking into my eyes. I giggled. He put his lips on mine and pressed me against the wall.

"Let's catch up more" he smiled seductively and took my hand and walked me to a room. He started running. I was laughing.

"Slow down," I laughed. He laughed and we finally reached the room he was running to. He opened the door. There was a bed and a dresser an a TV, just like a normal hotel.

"This is the room I stay in, when we have more than one concert at the same arena we stay at the arena." he said.

"Oh cool."

We sat on the bed and talked.

"So what have you been up to?" he asked.

"Oh nothing really just same old, same old" I laughed.

"What have you been up to?" I asked him.

"Touring touring and oh yea, more touring." he said, slightly chuckling.

"Your dreams came true," I smiled.

"Yeah," he shook his head and smiled.

He was staring into my eyes,his eyes were so beautiful, I love them so much. That beautiful blue-green is so pretty. As I was getting lost into his eyes he put his lips against mine. It was getting more and more intense. I pushed him on the bed and laid beside him not moving my lips from his.

"You're my rocket queen" he smiled.

"What??" I said confused.

"You'll understand when I write the song" he smiled. I smiled back.

We walked to where the rest of the guys were.  I glanced around the room and see Tiff on Steven's lap laughing. She bites her lip, trying to hold the laughter in, her eyes squeezed shut.  Steven bites his lip and slightly shifts. I see the front of his jeans extend. I look away to keep from laughing. Tiff totally just gave Steven a boner.

The next day Guns n Roses performed their concert then we all left back to the Guns n Roses house.

We arrived at the house and everybody went to their rooms.

"Dani you're in my room" Axl smirked.

"And Tiff you're in mine" Steven said, smiling seductively and pulling her into the room. Tiffany gave me a big smile and a thumbs up before she was pulled into the room.

I went to Axl's room and sat my stuff down. I'm glad they took us home first to get our stuff before we came here or else's I would I have to wear the same thing every day.

"You can put your stuff in the closet, I don't use it," Axl said pointing to closet.

"Ok thanks" I smiled at him. I turned around and started hang clothes up. I felt somebody's hands grab my hips. I turned around and it was Axl, his hands still on my hips,he starts swaying side to side and made me join him. We started dancing to no music and I don't even know why. I kept smiling and I leaned my head on his shoulder. His hands still on my hips my arms around his neck then he grabbed the radio remote an started playing "love bites" by Def Leppard and continued dancing. He lifted my chin up an kissed me as we continued dancing. We danced for the whole song. When it was over we broke apart.

"What was that for?" I smiled.

"It was our first dance." he smiled.

I giggled. "Let's go downstairs" he said.

I followed him down the steps an everybody was in the pool. Except you could hear Steven and Tiffany in the next room.

"Damn Steven fuckin her hard" Axl said. I couldn't help but to laughed. He put his arm around my waist and we walked outside.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Danielle and Axl," they all said.

"Too late for us to swim?" Axl said.

"Nah bro jump in!" Slash said.

"I'm going to change." I said, Axl followed. Axl put on his black swim shorts. I put on my black and white polka dot bikini and wrapped myself in a towel before Axl could see me.

"Why do you have a towel wrapped around you?" he chuckled.

"I don't want you to see me" I giggled.

"I've already seen you naked" he laughed then we went downstairs to the pool. I took the towel off me and walked to the pool.

"Shit" Duff said.

"You look hot," he said.

"Damn girl nice tits," Slash said. I just stood there with my arms crossed staring at them.

"It's ok babe just ignore them." Axl whispered in my ear. I smiled then got in as well as Axl. I swam past Duff an he untied the strings holding my top off which made my top fall off. I screamed and laughed.

"Duff!" I yelled.

"Sorry my fingers slipped" he laughed.

Axl glared at Duff then smirked.

"Here babe" Axl tied my strings back.

"Thank you" I smiled. Steven and tiffany walked out.

"Hey y'all we heard y'all having a moaning competion," I said, smirking. Tiffany got bloodshot red and Steven laughed then jumped in the pool. Tiff went and changed into her swimsuit and got in to.

"Damn Tiff" Duff said looking her up and down.

"Don't swim near Fuff. Trust me." I said to tiff. She laughed and swam to Steven.

--------------------

A/N

Hey guys sorry about the minor sex scene I didn't want to make it to detailed.. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will come soon! :) vote and comment! :) •I smoke my cigarette with style• -axl rose