Chapter 4

"So what do y'all want to do today?" Tiffany said as we walked down the stairs.

"Umm I don't know.. jow about we just chill around the house?" I said.

"Yeah I'll call Izzy to see if he wants to come over" Axl said.

"Alrighty" I said as I poured a bowl of cereal.

"Y'all can get whatever you want" I said as I sat down on the couch. Tiffany was already raiding the kitchen. Axl got up and went to kitchen. They came back to the living room and Axl sat beside me and Tiffany sat on the chair beside the couch.

"Hey Izzy wanna come over today?" I heard Axl talking on the phone.

"Alright Izzy is coming is coming over," Axl said to us. We nodded.

About an hour passesd and Izzy came in.

"Sorry I thought it was just you so I went to your house an I saw a note saying you were over here" Izzy said to Axl when he came in.

"Nah it's cool man" Axl said, waving him off.

"AXL AND DANIELLE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT" Tiffany yelled.

"No we didn't!" I said.

"We just had like an extremely hard make out session and we fell asleep in the same bed." Axl said.

"Called sex," Tiff said quietly, flipped her hair sassily.

"Haha, ok so is that what you call fucking now?" Izzy said.

"SEE IZZY AGREES WITH ME!" she yells.

I rolled my eyes at them.

I heard my phone ringing,it was my mom.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Danielle!" Mom said

"Hey Mom"

"What are you doing?" she questioned.

I couldn't tell her about Axl and Izzy, she would kill me.

"Just hanging out with Tiff," I said.

"Ok well,sweetie were thinking about moving." She said.

"WHAT?! WHY?! NO!" I yelled

"What is it" I hear Axl whisper. I help my finger out meaning hold on one minute.

"Can y'all just like move and I stay here? I don't want to move." I said.

"NOOO!!" Tiffany screamed, standing on her seat.

"I don't know sweetie." Mom said.

"Please. I can take care of myself and Tiffany can move in!" I said.

"Ok.. But if you need us please call is." Mom said.

"Yay! Ok" I said.

"Bye sweetie love you."

"Bye Mom love you too," I hang up,

"Ok so my parents are moving, but I get to stay here and y'all can move in if you want so you don't have to stay at your parents house ,and they're leaving all the stuff here" I said. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

We sat around all day just watching movies.

*3 weeks later*

"So Danielle I need to talk to you," Axl came up to me and said.

"Yeah?" I asked, worried.

"Me and Izzy are moving to L.A" he stated.

"What?!" I said, tears stinging the corners of my eyes. No, no,no, no, no.

"We're not going to break up. I'm going to visit every month I promise. We just want to peruse our dreams. Become famous. Ya know?" he wiping a stray tear away.

"I understand." I faked a smile, still heartbroken he was leaving, "If you want to move there you can but call every so often an come visit!"

"I will babe I promise" Axl planted his lips on mine, "We're moving in a few weeks."

I nodded my head. I'm going to miss him so much.

"And everyday since we're moving I will spend all day everyday with you" he smiled and kissed me again. I smiled back.

Me and Axl spent everyday laughing and smiling and having fun. It was absolute perfection.

*3 weeks passed*

"I'm going to miss you." I said, my voice wobbling.

"I'll miss you too babe" he said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He kissed me then got all his stuff and put it in the car.

Just before he got in he came up to me and kissed me.

"I love you." he said, hugging me tightly.

"I love you too" I breathed into his chest.

He kissed me once more than got into the car. We waved goodbye as the car drove away to the airport, taking Axl and my heart with it.

That's the last time I saw axl rose.

----------------

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was short I just wrote it real quick :) the next chapter will be like * 1 year later* or something. You'll see,it will be a good chapter. :) vote and comment! Thanks! :)