{monstax} minhyuk - angel

[Sad]
{sorry its not in caps bc im too lazy to edit it but please enjoy!!}

you knew you were lying to yourself again and you really wanted to stop. but how can you when you can feel him, hear him and somehow see him?

you furrowed your eyebrows slightly before slowly approaching minhyuk. you bit your bottom lips as you felt tears slowly brimming your eyes once again.

" please don't " you mouthed your words to minhyuk as he slowly backed away.

it was raining and you soon started running. chasing after this boy you never thought that you would loved so much.

you already knew this would happen.
it happens all the time and always ended the same way.

however this time you were determined to reach him. you always thought that maybe minhyuk had something to say to you yet he was always avoiding and running away from you and you wanted to know why.

minhyuk felt so close yet so far away. you holds your whole heart but the fact that he isnt with you anymore made him incredibly far.

" please! " you screamed as your legs continued to go after him.

" m-minhyuk! " your voice was cracking and you were a mess. your tears that were continuously running down your face had mixed in with the rain. even the weather was feeling down and upset. but you were feeling confused and messed up as well.

you panted heavily as your pace slowed down. your legs were failing you and your mind was in a loss.

no, you cant give up now. you must reach him, you really must.

but then your legs buckled and you fell on the cold and wet road. your lips quivered as you bawled out, letting the rain patter on your pale skin.

when you raised your head to look at minhyuk, he was already disappearing into the dark. your felt your heart break into half when he looked back at you and a smile slowly approaching his lips as he encouraged you to stand up with his hands signaling you.

but how can you get back up without him by your side?

you stay crumpled down on the quiet road. there were no vehicles passing by at all and you felt so lonely and depressed. luckily for you, it was around midnight after your late classes and there were no cars.

you failed again and you knew you would the next time.

you need minhyuk. you want minhyuk. you want to be in his embrace. you want to feel warm and safe in his strong arms. but it was all over and you would never be able to feel those happiness anymore.

you miss him so very much. why cant he just come back?

without minhyuk, you felt broke and torn. you knew he was gone forever yet you cannot move on.

as you closed your eyes wanting to give up with your meaningless life, you thought you heard his husky voice that you have wanting to hear for a very long time.

" baby, c'mon. you have to forget about me and move on. i'll always be up above watching and protecting you. just remember that i love you.. "

you tried to catch your breathe as you shook your head with despair.

your heart still aches in sadness even though minhyuk had left you two years ago. it was hard to accept the fact that he's gone but you but you knew god had a reason to take him away.

you can see why god would want minhyuk closer to him, because he was an angel on earth.