{exo} kris - break up

[Break Up]
{ Requested by @ParkSiHyeon }

Hot tears rolled down your soft and cold cheeks as you ran aimlessly around your neighbourhood to find a deserted spot for you to cry your heart out without being seen . You were at your wits end now , everything hadn't seemed to be going right for you .

Just a few hours back , you were happily doing house chores while your boyfriend , Kris was relaxing on the couch and playing on his phone . You could sense that he was trying to hide something from you with his constant mumbling that was too soft for you to hear . What was even more suspicious was when you asked him what he was talking about , he just stayed quiet .

"I wonder what's up with him ." You thought , as you put the last dish down on the rack and went to sit next to Kris . Hoping that he would finally give in to you and tell you what was bothering him , you snuggled up next to him and wrapped your hands around his waist . "Kris-ah , what's up ? Why do you look so down ?" You asked , giving him one of your famous puppy-eyes . It would usually work on him but not today . He payed no attention to you and just shrugged you off .

You were quite disappointed with his behaviour . He was never like this till a few days ago when he started to keep his distance from you . At first , you thought that he was just stressed out from work and was extremely tired , but now , you doubt that was the case .

You sighed and went into your bedroom , lying down on the bed and closing your eyes . "Si Hyeon-ah , can I talk to you ?" His husky voice quickly made you jump off the bed and rush outside .

He was standing outside your bedroom door , leaning against the wall . You stood in front of him and looked him in the eye . "Was he finally going to tell me what he was being bothered about ?" You thought .

"I'm sorry , Si Hyeon-ah , but ... We need to break up ." He said the last few words really quickly , but it was enough for you to catch what he was saying . It took you a moment to recollect yourself from the shock at his sudden confession . "W-What ? You must be kidding ." You stammered , completely convinced that this was just a joke .

You playfully slapped his back and walked away . But then he grabbed your wrist and said those heart-breaking words yet again , this time a little slower .

"We need to break up . I'm really sorry , but with my schedules and all , I really have no time for you and I know there are other men out there that deserve your love more than I do . I don't deserve you ."

You shook your head in disbelief , "We can make this work , Kris ."

His eyes casted downwards and he lowered his head . Tears were brimming in your eyes , you ran out of the door , not wanting to belief this .

You always thought Kris was the one , your mr right and that you were fated to meet . You used to think he was the man you would grow old with and share your happy and sad memories with .

You could hear Kris chasing you and calling your name out . "Park Si Hyeon !" He shouted , his pace quickening while you did the same . You didn't stop running until you lost sight of him .

You found a dark and secluded spot somewhere behind the rows of houses and sat down there to bawl your eyes out .

----------

After a few hours of endless crying , you heard someone call out your name . That familiar voice , Kris . You stood up to run , but it was already too late for you to run away .

He quickly pulled you in for a hug and you buried your head in his chest . Knowing this may be the last time , it made you cry even harder .

Snapping out of your trance , you started hitting his chest repeatedly .

" I thought you wanted a break up ! " You yelled at him as you struggled free from his hug .

He slowly let go off you as you brawl uncontrollably .

" Si Hyeon , i'm sorry .. "

Then that was it . He ran away , leaving you alone in the darkness .

You pulled your hair and screamed as tears streamed down your ruined face yet again . Your face was horrible . The make up you applied had smeared all over your face , making you less confident to be strong and leave .

Guess sometimes things do not turn out the way you want it to be .

Sometimes good things fall apart , so that better things can fall together .

Seems like the two of you were not meant for each other ...

----------
Although we are busy sometimes bc of school , we will try to update and do your requests asap ;-) please try to understand <3 once again , votes , comments and follows are appreciated ! Thank you

[not edited]