{exo} chanyeol - phone call

[Cute]

You eyed the minute hand as it slowly crawled it's way around the clock . For what seemed like hours , you were left alone and cast-aside in this class-gathering that was supposed to be fun . Your "best friend" , who backed out last minute because of "something very important" , had left you to become a loner . You had other friends in class as well , but they preferred to hang out with someone else over you .

You sighed as everyone else mingled and had fun while you just sulked in a corner and pretended to be doing something on your phone . You weren't doing much , just thoughtlessly scrolling through your contacts . Just as you were about to click on the lock button after starring at your crush's contact info , contemplating about the day you would actually have the courage to call him , a pair of hands swiftly clicked onto the call button .

You were taken aback by this act that happened all too quickly and wanted to quickly click onto the "end" button but you were way to surprised and embarrassed , mainly because you had a heart right next to his name and you did not need anyone else to know who your crush was besides your best friend .

"PARK CHANYEOL ♡"

Before you could compose yourself and end the call , a vibration came from what seemed like it was from the person's pocket . You looked up slowly at the person that stood before you , your eyes almost bulging from your eye sockets . It was PARK CHANYEOL , your crush . He looked even more handsome up close than far away , as you never had the guts to approach him and just admired him from afar . Almost everyone in school knows how popular he is and you always wished he would come up to you and say a simple hi or even just remember you as "a girl from his school" .

You were way too caught up in admiring his beauty that even when he waved his hands in front of you , you did not notice . He then started poking your cheeks and when you finally snapped out of your trance , you realised he was giving you eye contact . You unconsciously blushed at how much attention you were receiving and then what happened next was too much for you to handle . He picked up the phone call that he called from your mobile and motioned for you to put your phone next to your ear . You did as he said and as soon as he did , he whispered a hello . You drowned in his deep voice but quickly stopped yourself from screaming and replied him with a soft hi .

"Why do you have a heart next to my name ?" Chanyeol asked . You felt a huge blush coming up on your cheeks , so you quickly bowed your head and tried to reply him .

"Um ... Your M ... My ..." You stuttered through the phone .

"Crush ?" He finished , lifting your head with two of his fingers . You nodded shyly , not daring to look at him . You don't know what he would think about this , but you felt your heart drop when he put down the phone call . You were left frozen , as you still held the phone next to your ear . But then out of the blue , he gave you a peck on your lips . You now looked him in the eye , unsure if he felt the same way .

"[Y/BF/N] told me that you needed some accompaniment today , but will you allow me to accompany you for the rest of your life ? [Y/N] will you be my girlfriend ?" He asked . Those 5 words that sounded like heaven to you . You never knew he noticed you , or even liked you back . You nodded aggressively and hugged him . You smiled to yourself as you could hear more and more claps and cheers surrounding both of you . You could not wait to announce to the whole world about this new milestone in your life and the first person who you will announce this to would be the one who made this all happen .

"Thank you so much best friend ."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there !! This is one of the admins that run this account ~ this imagine was pretty short but we really hope you liked this imagine and if you did , we would really appreciate your votes , follows and comments !!
Thank youu