february 7th.

6: 49 a.m.

"No almonds today? Damn, you must like me." The blue-haired buffoon inquired, picking up his pace so that he could trot beside Jimin on the stairs. Jimin sped up.

Yoongi also sped up. This is when Jimin cursed himself for not putting in his AirPods while he had the chance.

"The coke you do is.... so strong." The mean one narrowed his eyes mockingly. Of course, this only seemed to fuel the blue fire that was Yoongi.

"Can't do crack on the job. I'm professional. Come on now." Yoongi conquered the stairs with a confidence to his stride that looked cool. Hands in his pocket, he put a Juul to his lips then let out all he inhaled, only to add, "There's weed in this. Want a pull?"

Yoongi guffawed in that dadlike way, sending a playful elbow to Jimin's ribs. This caused him to bump the older man on his other side, and earned him a malicious glare.

"Your boss won't fire you for working high?" Jimin inquired. Not that he cared; he just knew that Yoongi would probably keep talking anyway, and it was easier to entertain him than not.

"Nah. I'm too functional high for it to be a problem. If she fires me for anything, it'll be for being Yoongi. I swear she has it out for me." He replied.

Can't blame her.

Irritation was a foreign sound when it came from the blue-haired boy, who took another pull before telling him about the time she made him clean all six of the refrigerators when she knew he was about to clock out. Jimin liked the zeal in his eyes as he continued to talk about Lana Paranzetti, the boring, uptight, snot-nosed co-owner of the restaurant he worked at. He even laughed at Yoongi's high-pitched, nasal imitation of her California accent. He's still annoying though.

So when he'd finally grown bored with the boy's inability to tell a linear story from start to finish without telling a related one, Jimin said, "Very interesting."

"If it's so interesting, why don't you ask me where I work?"

Jimin's brows furrowed. "Whoa. Not that interesting. Just needed to seem like I cared."