march 11th.

6:18 a.m.

Knock

               knock knock.

                                         knock knock knock knock. knock knock knock.

                                                                                 ..... knock

"Open up."

Jimin sighed at the singsong voice of his unwelcome visitor, halting as he steeped his morning cup of tea. An agitated smile budding on his face and tongue in cheek, he shook his head and continued. But the bell rang four times and he knew there was no way to get out of answering. After all, he did have to leave his apartment at some point or another.

In his work slacks and turtleneck, he allowed his house slippers to chafe the hardwood as trotted to the door. He ruffled his hair and braced himself with yet another sigh before unlocking and swinging the thick, white slab of wood open.

And stood at the door, typing away on his phone, was the birthday cake blue boy. Except now, his hair wasn't blue. Instead, he sported freshly dyed tendrils cut closer to his head in a lovely shade of oil slick black-- an undercut that brought out the luster in the metal rings in his ears, the hard lines and angles of his face. He looked mean in an expensive way. A blue Canada Goose replaced his trademark dose of blue, left unzipped to reveal the tee that matched his new shade; many silver rings on his slender white fingers and four more in his ears; highlighter green Nike Air-Force x Off White Lows, the ones Jimin secretly loved but wasn't daring enough to sport; and what were probably designer jeans.

Jimin was impressed. Yoongi, who had only ever left his blue hair unkempt, looked marvelous. He wasn't even trying to look good, taking off that black baseball cap and running a hand through that new hair, so black it didn't sheen but glinted in the sunlight.

He hid it well. That he was actually impressed.

"Hey, Jimin." Yoongi looked up from his phone coolly.

"Min Yoongi, it is 6:15 in the morning. What could you possibly want from me?"

"To suck the life out of you." Yoongi replied coolly. He continued, slicing short the breath about to leave Jimin's mouth. "You know, because I'm a leech. Did you ever Google that thing Bong Joon-ho did with the Oscars he won from Parasite?"

It became apparent in the blankness of his expression that his innuendo went right over his own head so Jimin dropped it.

"No, I didn't care enough to."

"Hm."

"You look like you have a home and people who love you today."

The elder shook his head.

"Nah, I look like I drip like a faucet."

Jimin surveyed the outfit, this time item by item, until he stopped on Yoongi's face.

"I take it back. You look like you have twenty four hours to wear every designer item you own," Jimin snorted.

"You wish you could walk a mile in my Ksubi's."

"I'd walk two in my Gucci loafers just to get away from you."

"Sounds warm. Not warmer than my Goose though."

"Who needs a Goose when you have a Moncler? Not that I don't have both," Jimin bit snidely, fixing his chains in the mirror beside the door in which Yoongi stood.