february 21st.

6:51 a.m.

"Hey, remember how you said your birthday was October fifteenth?"

"Thirteenth."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Yoongi dismissed him with a wave, "What year were you born?"

"Nineteen ninety five."

When Yoongi suddenly quieted and grinned, Jimin knew better than to expect any good to come out of the silence.

He picked up his pace, speeding up the stairs with the blue-haired idiot trailing behind him. Sure, he had to shove past a few strangers, but anything --

anything

-- would be better than being teased by Yoongi who, by the way, was now singing the words "I'm your hyung!" to some agonizing tune he'd improvised. This naturally drew the attention of other commuters to the two, making Jimin move faster. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! He darted down the platform in a brisk walk, which eventually broke into a light jog, which eventually just became flat out sprinting, with his face hidden behind his hand.

"Shut up," He cracked a hint of a grin, peeking over his shoulder. Yoongi sprang for him, pouncing much like a cheetah after their prey, and slung his arms over the irritated boy. He wriggled with all his might, but Yoongi had the grip of a boa constrictor; there was no escape.

He pinched Jimin's cheek, "Aw, you're a baby!--"

"One day. One day I'll find another route to work."

"I, Min Yoongi, was born on the ninth of March, nineteen ninety three, and I'm your hyung~!"

"God, this is a fucking nightmare."