Chapter 36: ATDG^The Circle Vii and The Raider Of The Storm Sage!

Author's Note: Omy.I didn't know you were that excited for the next update XD.Hahaha.I said 40,Kasi akala ko wala ulit magsisipagcomment.I was shocked.Thank you guys.Hahaha. Kahit ung iba nag-uulit ulit talaga. Effort yun ah.

But anyway.Please do some comments and votes!

+

++

++

Happy Reading Alesanicks!

++

Chapter 36@ The Circle Vii and Raider of the Storm Sage!

Third Person's POV

It seems that the rumors spread easily in the entire ST. Kaito High.Two Big stars are shining above the Students right now,Which was considered a threat to the well-known group the Raider of The Storm Sage!

The group that known to be composed of FIVE famed people here.

1.) RAIDER SABBATH KAITO,Who acts as the Leader of the group.

2.) RED-EYED FAKER,Who is part of the Twin Brothers of Sage.

3.) PHANTOM ACE RACER,Partner of Faker,Known as Twin Brothers of Sage.

4.) WICKED WOMAN CHASETY, Known as Brutal girl of Sage.

And the last one,

5.) AIR GEO NIK,The Newest and Youngest member of Sage.

They have bunch of underlings too.Which are all dominated by Head Kaito.

These are called Raiders.

They are categorized as Motorcycle GANGS.That's why,They aren't small fries at all.

People here aren't respected by another people for nothing.Raider of Storm Sage is a bracket that more on getting and controlling people.

For them,A tremendous amount of people will get them in the highest position.That's the kind of RULER That St. Kaito High School has.

They DOMINATE by using PEOPLE just to be on TOP.

Being the one who is powerful in St. Kaito High.The Raider of the Storm Sage isn't gonna go quiet about this. Since natatalbugan na nga sila ng dadalawang tao lamang!

While other Circle Vii Members are doing great jobs too.

That's just seems so Unacceptable for them!

++

Racer's POV ( One of the Raider of Storm Sage )

We all chillin out er' in our place,When Some fuckin' bad news went to us.Didn't expect somethin' like this could actually occur. Huh.Those freakin' squinted eyes people are messin' witta great Raider of the Storm Sage.How inexcusable to make our people suffer here!