Chapter 26:ATDG^ Don't Mess With Me! (The Revenge Time)

Author's Note: SORRY for the long wait!You see,nababagalan po kasi ako sa reads,votes and comments hahaha.Sorry ha?Anyways,Di naman po ako madamot sa update as long as may oras pero sa mga silent readers,please lang.Giving vote and comment won't cause you any harm okay?(Don't hate me at least I'm saying my side) At isa pa alam na alam ko na kung sino yung active lang talaga!I need comment para malaman ko kung ano yung thoughts niyo!Kailangan ko kasi yon!Wag puro UD na author haha.

So yun nga,Wag kayong magalit kung matatagalan na ang update ko please do understand my feeling. If you enjoy reading my story,Sana ganun din ang gawin niyo.

I don't know kung maganda itong update pagtiyagaan na lang hoho!
++

I don't know kung maganda itong update pagtiyagaan na lang hoho!++

+++++++

Happy Reading!

++

Chapter 26: ATDG@ 'Don't Mess with Me! (The Revenge Time)

At The Park's Mansion.

Third Person's POV

"Tita!Have you heard about what Alesana Mitchel did----"Christian was easily cut off by Demonica.

"Yes,My Secretary already told me that.She punched the customer"she sighed and say"She's lucky that she was only punched because my Daughter could do more than that".

"Uh, That's right.But still, She's starting to face many more troubles here"----Coma replied.

"I expected this from the very beginning Christian.She's a Park but.I just need to find out one more thing"---Demonica said.

"What is it?"--he asked to her curiously.

"To find out who pushed her to become a Gangster.She didn't become like that for no reasons,I know it."she replied while pouring a wine in her tiny glass.

"I have to know everything happened when she was back in America Christian"she also added.

The young boy just nodded as a response.

Nag-iba saglit ang expression sa mukha ni Demonica"I'm just hoping that after she finds out everything,She will forgive me afterwards" seryoso pero ramdam ang bigat at lungkot sa boses niya pagkasabi niya ng mga ito.

"She will understand Tita.I know she will"----The deputy Christian Coma assured to her.

++

Rhys' POV

After hearing the news from other students.We hurried to came to the place where they said that some-deliquents were beaten up by someone.Usap-usapan sa buong Demon High so we came for a look.We are fucking curious.

Just to think na isang tao lang daw ang bumugbog.

But I didn't expect na kilala namin ang grupo na madadatnan namin roon.