Chapter 77: ATDG^The Pandora's TOWER OF DEATH!

Author's Note: The Chapter DARKER Alesana The Demon Gangster BEGINS!This is another Set of challenge and mysteries na kakaharapin ng ating bida.I know that It took so long,But I do hope you understand it.Please keep in mind that some scenes can be disturbing and Inappropriate to young readers.If hindi kaya,I don't encourage you to read it.I know you guys are smart enough to realize that.No need hates okay?Be responsible enough.ALSO BE ADVISED.That this is just a work of fiction!So Siyempre,There'a lot na surreal. Don't question me that thing.

Please do some votes and comments guys If you like this!

I know It's not the best book you've read But let me tell you how I put My time,Imaginations and life to it.

Some writers really see this as their Past time,But to me,It wasn't.Some People I know dislike My passion But this is the only thing that gave me happiness.I am real to this book. This is not a true to life story But Some scenes can reflect to a real life of a person. Complicated.That's it.

Thank you!

++

ATDG ( ALESANA THE DEMON GANGSTER ) DARKER. BEGINNING.

++

"CRUELEST AND THE CRIMINALS,FRIENDS AND ENEMIES,INTIMACIES AND BETRAYALS.THE FIGHT THAT TAKES A HUMAN INTO A DEEP WORLD OF DARKNESS. "

Character Name: Alesana Mitchel ParkAge:16

Age:16

Not your typical ordinary girl.A life that has been played by faith.Anything related to action is her name,assassination and pulverization are her play.Risking lives is what builds her fame.Taking down opponents and making them unvalued are what makes her DEMONIC.This God -like angel who was born to LEAD.Underestimating her means facing your own defeat!

Underestimating her means facing your own defeat!