Chapter 47:ATDG^ NEVER END BATTLE ( Fall in Reverse!)

Author's Note: This Will be just a forced update,Kumbaga continuation for the last update.I don't know If it's still worth to read lels.XD Hahaha.I know sobrang bagal na ng nagaganap but let me say to you that I Always highlight The Best Scene that I could Give.( If best nga ba) haha.ALSO this is like a series. Let just say na Manga or Palabas na version ng wattpad ngayon pero I'm expressing the scenes through words.Bwahaha.So nasa sa inyo talaga ang imaginations.Yes matagal nga talaga ang nagaganap.But I wanted you to feel it like you really in the scene!The feelings and the Thinkings of the characters in this story.Tila nakikita niyo mismo sa harapan niyo at pumapasok kayo sa isipan nila.

ONCE AGAIN.This is an Action focused story. More on detailed galawan haha. Kaya hindi ko napapansin na sa 7 to 15k words ang nasusulat ko XD kasi nga kinikwento ko ng detalyado.

Well.I hope you don't get disappointed here.

++

Happy Reading!

++

++

Chapter 47:ATDG @NEVER END BATTLE ( Fall In Reverse!)

Third Person's POV

The People inside the Arena were all quiet after the Undefeated Fighter Alesana challenged someone for the first time.It seems that after a long fights that she had.She can still go for another round!

That's obviously because,A powerful anger is occupying her Whole body Tonight!

++

Someone's POV ( One of the 12 Dragons)

A-After getting a tremendous Win here,That Alesana is now challenging Lord Genesis.Kanina pa kami hindi makagalaw sa kinatatayuan namin ngayon.This happening was never crossed my mind.

I could tell na lahat talaga ay hindi inaakala ito!

I'm still looking to that Girl until Now. I can't believe na walang kahit anong traces ng kaba sa mukha niya.

D..oes she really know what she's doing here??

She's fucking Challenging a very dangerous man!

H-H..ow could she be this fearless?Is Boss Demonica's Daughter really this good and threatening?Kanina pa kami nakakadanas ng kung ano saming mga katawan!

What is she really?

Damn!Kung ano ano na ang nasisilayan naming pangyayari rito.

I understand that The Test is so Difficult but Lord Genesis is doing this to know her Real Strength.He's a man that wouldn't want to have a weak and Gutless Boss in the BDFS.So Everything that he's doing is Understandable if you could just try comprehending it well.

Maybe,He's really doing this for  the Sake of our Organization.

But,

Is Lord Genesis Going to Accept the challenge from this Kid?