Chapter 58:ATDG^ The IRON HEART ALESANA!

Author's Note: So I got quite hard time of making an update dahil sumusuko ang Ms word Hahaha.LOL.Maikli lang ang update na to Hahaha,But this chap has an ideas that I don't know kung saang parte ng utak ko na naman nakuha Hahaha.Anyway baka boring siya.I was really thinking that the last action wasn't that Good?Kasi some of you are reacted more in the sweet scenes Haha.Yun ang napansin XD.Pero action focused talaga ito. Promise.

Hope you like the craziness in the last chapter,Also to this one.Sana lang naman. Haha. ( NOT CONFIDENT)Again,Scenes are just based on my imaginations!Some are real and most are not.Thank you!

++

Happy Reading!

++

++

Chapter 58:ATDG@ The IRON HEART ALESANA!

Third Person's POV

"Stop glaring at me Alice"----Aster told Alesana dahil hanggang ngayon ay mukhang bad mood ito sa kanya at hindi siya tinigilang tingnan ng masama roon dahil nga sa ginawa nito kanina"It won't do any good in your training"dahilan naman nong isa.Napasimangot lalo si Ales.

'Fuck and What's the connection between my glares and my training huh?T-This freak'----------Alesana's thought,Dahil Feeling niya pinaglololoko lang talaga siya ni Aster Lei rito.

"Shut the fvck up fucker"--She told him coldly with dagger looks.She's Still sitting and looking to Aster Lei na kalmado lang naman doon.

He sighed dahil sa sagot nito."You will going to have a wrinkles on your face If you continue being in the bad mood to me Alice,You won't be able to have a beautiful Skin in front of Swachoizer.I'm sure,She would look sexier and stunning than you when You're about to-"

"Fuck you Jimenez!"--Alesana shouted na binatuhan ng gloves si Aster don.

Natawa naman si Aster Lei dahil rito."I'm just kidding Alice,Don't get too jealous about it."pang-aasar ni Lei na ngumisi at napailing pa.

"Huh?Who's getting jealous with whom?I'm certain that I'm damn prettier than her dummy.She's only got a big BOOBS!But aside from that,Nothing is big anymore to her" tinuro nito ang ulo niya"Even her brain is fvcking empty Jimenez TCH."banat ni Alesana na nakasimangot don.

"Really Alice?"he asked."But she's a sexy star boxer.Any man will obviously into her because of her notable elegance and seductive aura,She's too charismatic and lovely that's she got a lot of supporters on her back"---Pangbanat ni Aster Lei

Napataas ang kilay ni Ales"Huh,Charismatic my ass,Only Stupid shitty man will fall for that kind of girl Jimenez,Nothing is special about her,She got famous because of money.She might have talent but that's not the issue so shut the fvck up!Tch"depensa ni Alesana na tuloy tuloy don.