Chapter 75:ATDG^ The World in The Grasp of your Palm!

Author's Note: Hello!The update is here.Balik normal muna.Haha.Hope you did like the last update?Did I satisfy you?Hope I did.But it seems only few reacted last update hahaha. But here is the continuation of it. Alamin kung ano nga ba ang mga susunod na magaganap after the battle.The chaos isn't finish.New problem just occurred!Anyway,Have anyone of you familiar with the vietnamese site truyenfan?Mukhang they stole some stories from wattpad. ( I heard it from my co-writer ate Au, since nakuha yung mga stories niya.) At I think My story is also there.Hope they could down that site.

Next updates would be Darker,Demonical and Bloodier.I GUESS?This is also a very special chapter for the readers. Boundary sa pagbabago.The changes has come again for our heroine.Please Only Read at your OWN RISK. (Not very satisfied with this update )
++

Happy Reading!

++
Listen: This is a great song for this chapter.

"In the World Full of Negativity, There's only three things to do in order to survive.That is to Stand UP, Work HARD and always BELIEVE to YOURSELVES."

++++

++++

Chapter 75: ATDG@The World In The Grasp of your Palm!

Alexandria's POV

Nagkakagulo kami sa biglang pagkawala ni Alesana.She's been missing for fucking 2 days!Tumakas siya sa ospital ng di namin nalalaman.Why in the world she would do this huh??!

Nag-aalala na kaming lahat!

Her mother even hired professional people to help us find her.Pero sobrang galing niyang magtago.Tsk! Ang hirap talagang maghanap sa taong ayaw magpakita.We're all here at iniisip ang pwedeng puntahan ni Alesana.Obviously kami lang ang nakakaalam dahil ayaw naming ipasabi sa iba lalo na kila Aster Jimenez.

They will just become a bother!

"Huwaaah.Bossy.Why did you leave me?!Wahhh!I kennat live without you Boss!HUHUHU"---Nem na literal na nababaliw na sa tabi ko.

"Da..mn.Where did that Idiot go?!"----bangag na kami lahat.We can't sleep.Hindi rin kami makakain ng maayos.We all refuse to act normal!This is how terrible Alesana can bring to us!Hindi talaga siya pwedeng mawala!

Ha...ve she forgotten na mainit pa siya sa tao?

Everyone still HATES HER!Mahirap na kung makita siya ng mga reporters at mga bashers niya sa labas.Baka kung mapano pa siya!

The television was opened.Because we wanted to monitor the news.Baka makakalap din kami ng impormasyon kung nasaan si Alesana.We are all inside the apartment when A quick news flashed.