Chapter 68:ATDG^ Underrated Demon.

Author's Note: Medyo balik normal ulit tayo hahaha.Ata?Not so sure with this update.But At the end of this chapter you'll know who are the characters that I'm talking about Sorry for the wait.Wag sanang magalit haha.Hope you don't get disappointed! Let's continue the creepy happenings in Alesana! Alamin pa ang buong kwento!

Do some votes and comments!

++

Sorry For this update!

++

Happy Reading!

Happy Reading!

++

Chapter 68:ATDG@ Underrated Demon

Third Person's POV

The terror in that night left everyone A very bad memories In their heads.A kind of horror incident that kept them awake until the dawn.

Something that you can't even call a dream anymore.

Lahat sila'y nakaligtas sa pangyayaring yon.

They managed to help the Prisoners in That Scary Forest.

All the Bloods,Gore and Unsavory things that they have seen were Still fresh..

But they have decided to FORGET those or else no one will be able to move on!

++

The Next Day.

Alesana's POV

After regaining my consciousness. Everything flashed in my mind.I felt like I became a monster last night.I-I fucking did it again to people.Shit...
Jimenez told me that they blasted that place after they've left,Kasama ng mga hunters na nasa loob.Yoon daw ang hiniling ng Hunter Leader sa kanya and we shouldn't feel guilty.

Hindi ko alam kung anong dapat kong isipin.

Umaga na non at nakabalik na kaming lahat pero bago yon.Talagang kinuha ko yong Beretta Cutlass na baril ko at pinuntahan si Mr. Eldevantre kaagad.

Nakita ko ang grupo ni Jimenez don.May mga natamo din silang sugat,Naka-bandage at puro pasa sila lahat.

Sariwa pa ang mga ito..

While mine are already healing..

They were terrified when they saw me do that pero expected ko na yon.Maging yong si Aliyah ay napaatras nang tuluyan nang makita ako.

These guys.. are freaking afraid of me.

I can see it.

The judgemental looks that they are giving to me.

Tch.I'm so damn used to it!

T-That's why,

I didn't care anymore.I just closed my eyes at nilagpasan silang lahat.