Opportunity

Bri POV

Today is a great day in New York City! Why you may ask? Because today is the day where I finally get the leading role in the best ballet productions in the world. The Black Swan. I come from an amazing family of ballet dancers. My mother is Mary Anne Gaines, the Goddess of ballet. She is known all over the world for her amazing dancing techniques and her roaring personality. My father, John Gains who is the all time 1st place World Champion Male ballet Competition, held every year in a different country. My parents are the most well known ballet performers in all the world and everyone knows this. So now that they are retired its my Job to make them proud and continuing our rich history and Lineage.

Brianna was on her way to the dance studio in New York, NYC to audition for Black Swan. Her manager Aubrey set her up for this audition a year ago and since then, it has been nothing but hard work, blood, sweat, and tears put into this. She was more than prepared to own it. 

Walking inside the building Brianna had confidence. Her manager Aubrey had just come around the corner.

A: Oh hey was just about to call you

B: Well i'm here so you don't have to. Take my coat, I gotta get in line.

A: Okay well here's your number your with the next group of five.

B: Group of Five? Why aren't we auditioning alone, I don't want any of these peasants to take my spotlight!

A: Shh. Keep your voice down. And there's a lot of girls that are here today. Almost 300. They didn't wanna waist time going one by one.

B: Ugh whatever. So what group am I in?

A: Right there with them.

Aubrey pointed to a group of four girls and Brianna made her way towards them. One of the girls noticed her as well as recognized her as The Gaines' famous daughter. She became an immediate fan girl.

LA: Oh! Oh my gosh! Your-Your Brianna Gains! John and Mary Anne Gaines' daughter! Your like-

B: Amazing I know thanks.

Brianna made her way to the front of the girls. She wanted to be first to walk in when it was their time to audition. The girl who was a fan kept talking to Brianna even though she clearly wasn't listening to a word she was saying.

LA: My name is Alana, but you can call me Lana. Everyone calls me Lana...*clears throat* Um. Brianna? I have a question?

B: (looks up and down) Yea?

LA: Um do you have any pointers for today? Because I've heard that these judges are real bulldogs when it comes to choosing the perfect people. Um, do you have any tips for us or me?

B: Sure...Don't Suck. (smile)

The girl looked confused at what she said, while some of the other girls looked at Brianna with disgust and attitude.

"Can we please have numbers 50 through 55?"

A woman down the hall said. Brianna led the way for her and the other girls inside. She was determined to make these judges see her and only her amongst the others in her group.

Aubrey waited out in the lobby like most of the other supporters of some of the dancers. She was in the middle of reading into an advertisement about a new Hip Hop Production in Paris, France. "Damn this is pretty interesting stuff." she said under breath. She looked up briefly to see Brianna bouncing out of the audition with her famous 'I am the best' smirk. Aubrey smiled tossing the magazine to the side.