Talk to Me

The ride to the airport was a quiet one. Not only was it gloomy because of the rain, but a fictional cloud hung upon all their heads because of the BS between Lau and Bri. Everyone got their belongings and headed to the terminal to board the plane, but Brianna was stopped in her tracks by Laurent tugging lightly on her arm. She had her ear buds in and rolled her eyes as she snatched them out on top of giving him a dirty look.

B: What?

Lau: We need to talk for real this time.

B: How we gonna talk and we gotta get on this plane to the next city. Lau we don't have time for this okay.

Lau: Look, we got 10 minutes that's enough. If not we got 10 hours on this flight and I know you wanna sleep.

B: Fine. Lets get on the plane.

Plane takes off into gray sky with pouring rain

B: So me and Aubrey was just sitting there and Tinosh just invited himself to sit at our table. He introduced himself and told us he was an Agent and one of the wealthiest guys on the planet or whatever I don't know. But anyway, *sigh* He kept trying to get me to make him apart of my team or whatever and he handed us his card. Later that night he wanted me to meet him at the club to talk about it or whatever. And I mean, he was pretty charming and everything he was really set on putting me out there as a dancer, but I mean I already had Aubrey on my team and she's a great manager, I mean look at me I'm out here with you guys she did this...but then after that is when you came and kind of crashed the party, and that was it.

Lau: Wow...Bri I so sorry I didn't know you just met him, I thought that he was just some guy trying to push up on you that's all.

B: Well I definitely could sense him doing that ha, but I was definitely not interested. I honestly stayed so long because he kept pouring me glasses so, I was turnt.

Lau: Yea you look like you were having fun. So anyway, you no gonna sign his "contract"

B: Oh hell no. If I wanted or needed any agent I will definitely speak with my parents first. They know every hook up.

Lau: Oh oki.

B: But Lau? Just for future references, if you ever need to know the truth from me, just tell me.

Lau: Oki. I will.

After that last request Brianna layed her head upon Laurent's shoulder and slept the rest of the way to Australia.

10 hours later, they all landed in Melbourne, Australia. Straight to the hotel was the plan. Once there Larry got the keys to the rooms and walked back to everyone else sitting in the lobby.

L: Hey Bri come here, this you and Aubrey Key.

B: Okay thank you. Lets go Aub.

Lau: Alright Bro come on.

Once again they were in an amazing hotel room with two bedrooms. Brianna was sitting on the couch looking through the room service pamphlet, licking her lips at every dish that caught her eye. Aubrey's phone rang into the Atmosphere, she let it play for a second before answering.

A: Hello?

L: Hey babe guess what?

A: (giggle) What is it?

L: We just find out we got two off days after the Workshop tomorrow. That mean we can do whatever we want for two days here.

A: Oh that is dope! Damn hold on let me tell Bri.